OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just did the live video chat thingy on RRS with Ryan.  He said they wont be able to preorder them, but to check back on Monday, as there will be a really good chance that they would be able to order them on monday. 

Thanks homie. Putting a reminder in my phone to chat on monday

I called twice, got Erica 2nd time. It's takes sometime for them to find the style/color. Turquoise won't ship until Feb 1

Just called RRS and they already knew I was wanting to order the neos based on my history. They said they no longer take pre-orders on flyknits. They also said, they know there has been pre-orders accepted, but those will likely be cancelled. She also told me to post this on the boards. hahah. They must be inundated with inqueries. 

Just called RRS and they already knew I was wanting to order the neos based on my history. They said they no longer take pre-orders on flyknits. They also said, they know there has been pre-orders accepted, but those will likely be cancelled. She also told me to post this on the boards. hahah. They must be inundated with inqueries. 
I don't see why they get so worked up we are moving inventory for them. They also flagged my account and said that I was a re-seller, but the manager or whoever that was suppose to call me never did. I would understand if some of us were doing something shady and scamming them, but if everyone is paying and signing up for their VIP service not sure what the big deal is. 

Man the discount for RRS is great but it does cost you, person I talked to said preorder can't be done yet .

Do any of you guys read this thread or do you just enjoy posting the same random junk over and over again?! All the posts on this page have been answered today, within the last page.

I am 100000% sure that they are sellig BWV lol. Just look at their racers page. They havent even sold the bwv yet , look at other retailers. Majority of them are selling the bwv. Its just that footsies havent dropped them till today

I just did the live video chat thingy on RRS with Ryan.  He said they wont be able to preorder them, but to check back on Monday, as there will be a really good chance that they would be able to order them on monday. 

I called twice, got Erica 2nd time. It's takes sometime for them to find the style/color. Turquoise won't ship until Feb 1

Do any of you guys read this thread or do you just enjoy posting the same random junk over and over again?! All the posts on this page have been answered today, within the last page.

Wrong. 

None of my questions were answered "within the last page".

All of those quotes are from the last page, within the last few hours.

526628-101 = Black White Volt

526628-011 = Black White White

Footlocker.com = Product #: 26628011
Spoke to rep at FL, mentioned that the product is indeed white and not the volt c/w even though she may be wrong. Backordered until 02/12/2016

Back
Top Bottom