OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got an e-mail from FTL about the backorder status. The shoes are listed as "NIKE FLYKNIT RACER-BK/WH/WH".

mmmhmmmmm

Also ordered some from prodirect as a backup but it looks like I'm gonna have 3 orcas and my OG pair as well. ayyyyy
Make sure to post actual pics once you get them in...

mmmhmmmmm :wink:

Lets say they were the orcas... Im shocked how they brought back the OG oreo's now the orcas but yet let the multicolors hit the outlets and not mass produce them

Last edited:

Just got an e-mail from FTL about the backorder status. The shoes are listed as "NIKE FLYKNIT RACER-BK/WH/WH".

mmmhmmmmm

Also ordered some from prodirect as a backup but it looks like I'm gonna have 3 orcas and my OG pair as well. ayyyyy
You're going to be so disappointed.

I ordered another pair of BWv's a few days ago on RRS, and have been waiting for RRS to ship them out because they were backordered apparently. They just shipped out today and look what it says on the order...

Now then, I look back on the order email, and look what is says...

And these were clearly the BWv's on RRS. I hope you're right though, because if so, that means I got a pair of Orcas for $115 shipped. I commented that I grabbed a pair of BWv's on RRS a few pages back when the dude posted about BWv's hitting RRS if you don't believe this is real. You can check the date on the emails and the post I made a few days ago, it all matches.

Last edited:
hahahaha I am just losing it at the ignorance of some people in this thread. 99.9% chance those that are getting boners over thinking they got OG orcas are going to be left with blue balls

I got my order and they were definitely the BWV. Deb hasn't steered us wrong yet, I'm sure they'll drop when they drop but doesn't to be at this time.

Took the chance and ordered those mystery ORCA's... I already got the BWv and will just return them if they are the not ORCAs. Plus I live right across the street from the Mall. So no harm done to me. Plus I can probably persuade my local FTL for some discounts, if they are the volt.

Last edited:
Don't know what the hell is going on in here so I'm just going to share my flyknit racer pic, didn't realize I had 8 pairs until I was switching them to plastic containers lol.

The MC2/Lagoons/Berries/Game Royals are DS, others worn a few good times(MCs only 2 times I can't lie, there's too much value placed on them & I'm too conscious of it). Anywho happy Flyknit Friday

Don't know what the hell is going on in here so I'm just going to share my flyknit racer pic, didn't realize I had 8 pairs until I was switching them to plastic containers lol.

The MC2/Lagoons/Berries/Game Royals are DS, others worn a few good times(MCs only 2 times I can't lie, there's too much value placed on them & I'm too conscious of it). Anywho happy Flyknit Friday
nice collection! repped. and you might want to consider start wearing those MC 1.0's. deb has foretold a retro of the MC 1.0's this year.

Back
Top Bottom