OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nice collection! repped. and you might want to consider start wearing those MC 1.0's. deb has foretold a retro of the MC 1.0's this year.

Yea they're all going into my spring/summer rotation, it's winter now & my feet will freeze if I wear them now lol. I started thinking about wearing them again in October before it got too cold though. To be honest I'm most excited to break out the acai berries & finally my game royals though. Those & my orange/blue glow trainers coming :D

Did someone say orange/blue glow trainers? [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji] make sure to post those beauties when they arrive [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Happy flyknit Friday everyone! I find myself wearing these often as of late.

How much are black/white Racers (black tongue) going for nowadays? Saw that FTL add but people are saying its a misprint and its the black/white volt pair. Got mine a half size too big and shoudda stayed with a 10, might just end up getting rid of them.

How much are black/white Racers (black tongue) going for nowadays? Saw that FTL add but people are saying its a misprint and its the black/white volt pair. Got mine a half size too big and shoudda stayed with a 10, might just end up getting rid of them.

Return them or sell it on NT for $115 (RRS price)

Hits NDC/EU in two weeks time.

Because of the timezone difference.

Last edited:
Sleepers! :smokin
Really regret selling these...

Yea I had them when they first dropped, these & the blue glow trainers were the 2 pairs I had my eye on. I was so hurt when the non-paddingness cut my ankles up while running & had to send them back to Nike.
Regretted it ever since & finally tracked down another pair
Ready to have these back, I'll just have to deal with them cutting my ankles if it happens again...sacrifices
I wish I could go back to July 27th, 2012 sometimes smh

Back
Top Bottom