OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Oh man! I remember training in those for my first full. I LOVED the gradient on them! I think those released in 2009, right?

This was before IG and the NIKE+ app.
laugh.gif
Haha that's what's up man!

I had 2 pairs of those volts, and a pair of all black and a pair of blue/red. 

Yes, 09, def before IG, but if I remember correctly they did have Nike +

Why is RRS's live chat down the whole night today (My night, their morning) lol, need to check on my order.

Anyone here who order via live chat but never receive the email? Though my first order shipped already.

What happened to the neo turqs? I saw them posted everywhere on eastbay, footlocker, etc. And now theyre removed from the sites (not even in stock)

Sorry, I left for another company late last year. I only keep in touch with former contacts for personal reasons now so nothing new on my end.

Ahh! I want to wish you all the best in your new opportunity. I also want to THANK YOU for always providing us with all the info throughout the years! You've truly been a CLASS ACT with your generosity to share! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted in here yet but heads up Bay Area NT'ers. I just copped the Oreo 1.0 from Livermore Outlet for 91 shipped via mobile assist. They had sizes 10 and up earlier. It was 119.00 plus 30% off.

Not sure if anyone else can hit the outlets and just order, but it was through mobile assist so im sure you can.

Last edited:
new turq just came in from Eastbay!!! woohoo, now just need to double up via 30% off RRS...i am logged in at all time @ RRS to try to chat with a person..ITS FRIDAY, the promised dated

I don't know if this is true. Just talked to one of the footlocker employees here in westminister, CA. Asking about the neo turqs dropping today but he said they got pushed back until march 24th.this goes for other footlocker as well. Something about Nike pushing them back. Is this true?

Last edited:
i spoke to 2 people from RRS - said pushed back to Feb 19th, Nike delayed shipment on their end.

Just got these in the mail and they seem a bit suspicious. They looked good in the photos he sent me and it was invoiced, but something about them seems off. Any help would be appreciated. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom