OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm lookin around for Oreo volt racers. Also some white/black orca racers (not the new one with the volt lining) with a black tounge? Can anyone shed some light on a fair price for a ds or vnds pair? I'm wondering what a fair price is so I won't over pay

Last edited:
I'm lookin around for Oreo volt racers. Also some white/black orca racers (not the new one with the volt lining) with a black tounge? Can anyone shed some light on a fair price for a ds or vnds pair? I'm wondering what a fair price is so I won't over pay

BWb can prob be found for $200 or less ds.

Anyone else think that UBs are TOO soft? Felt weird on foot

Not sure if this was posted in here yet but heads up Bay Area NT'ers. I just copped the Oreo 1.0 from Livermore Outlet for 91 shipped via mobile assist. They had sizes 10 and up earlier. It was 119.00 plus 30% off.

Not sure if anyone else can hit the outlets and just order, but it was through mobile assist so im sure you can.
Mobile assist = Nike chat? Don't feel like driving to the outlet lol

Last edited:
Hey fellas,

Here is the color comparison in direct sunlight with the blues

Theyve been comin out with a lot of blue racers lately.. I wonder instead of that blue/black mixed weave. How would black/red look. What do you guys think

not so sure if this had been mentioned,. just got of the chat with RSS abt my pre-ordered neos, they mentioned it will be pushed back week to 19 feb 

With regards to that 1.0. What most likely happened is someone returned it & he ordered another size through mobile assist and the honored the 30%

Has anyone who purchased the Flyknit Racer BW 1.0 from RRS a few nights ago received shipping notification?  So much for "ships within 2 hours!"

Has anyone who purchased the Flyknit Racer BW 1.0 from RRS a few nights ago received shipping notification?  So much for "ships within 2 hours!"
RRS does not stock BW 1.0 just the BWv - is that what you are talking about?

edit - ok looks like you talking about oreos

Last edited:

Go to your account and order history, your tracking info is in there, ordered mine Friday and they will be here tuesday

Flyknit Racer Black/White 2015: ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flyknit-Racer-Black-White-Orca-size-11-Authentic-/252271753386

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom