OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Saw neos and olys at footlocker in Palmdale (city in Southern California) yesterday.

Local footlocker has the turqs out. Kinda weird but one of the workers was saying they got the b/w volt coming in this week. Don't got the Olympic color way out though.

is this a joke? i live in palmdale too

i've only seen 2 other people in racers up here and they were both at the gym. 

the footlocker in the mall never gets ****, i'm surprised they have neos. i had to go to house of hoops in glendale to get my bw's with the black tongue

Last edited:

But what can you tell us about 526628-004 
nerd.gif

Not a whole lot honestly other than they are slated for the Holiday season ( we are still in spring season) 

I wouldnt be surprised if they released on the same day as the MC2 did last year 

Not a whole lot honestly other than they are slated for the Holiday season ( we are still in spring season) 

I wouldnt be surprised if they released on the same day as the MC2 did last year 
So they really are coming out again
pimp.gif

Got a time frame now.

Foot Locker strikes again, needless to say the Oylmpics are going straight back... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
cant say i wouldn't be disappointed if my shoes came like that either. since the oly's are plentiful right now im sure you can grab a pair instore or something.

I've dreamt about this pair for too long now. Is this the one that was dubbed a sample but might actually be releasing? I could've sworn that I read that in here but I can't find it

I've dreamt about this pair for too long now. Is this the one that was dubbed a sample but might actually be releasing? I could've sworn that I read that in here but I can't find it

I don't think anybody has ever mentioned that those are releasing. If they do, it prob won't be until after summer.

Why should he deal with it though? He paid full price and got a box in awful shape. It's not like he got them for RRS price. If I'm dropping retail on Racers you can believe they're going straight back if the box looks like that.

Last edited:
I could understand if the kicks were crazy limited and are sold out everywhere but since he paid full retail on a GR shoe i dont blame him for returning it... when i store my shoes i stack the boxes so this would fall apart easy on me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom