OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lol @ the box meaning so much to you guys. Unless the shoes were damaged as well (which he didnt state) who cares if fhe box is messed up? First world problems...

If you're paying $150+ for some flyknits and the box looks like Donald Trump was doing cart wheels on it I would take it as a form of disrespect rather than a first world problem issue. It IS a box but it's the principle on how these companies deliver the goods that you are paying for.

Quick legit check on some mc trainers? 
happy.gif

Any word on the MC1s or the Royal Purples? I sold my MC1s last week for 210 worn. But man, I see OG colorways in Foot Locker nowadays, Oreo 1s, and some others.... Any official release dates?

Any word on the MC1s or the Royal Purples? I sold my MC1s last week for 210 worn. But man, I see OG colorways in Foot Locker nowadays, Oreo 1s, and some others.... Any official release dates?

Mc 1s are prob fall timeframe. Neos, and fire berries in the next month. OG orange in June.

Lol @ the box meaning so much to you guys. Unless the shoes were damaged as well (which he didnt state) who cares if fhe box is messed up? First world problems...
If you're paying $150+ for some flyknits and the box looks like Donald Trump was doing cart wheels on it I would take it as a form of disrespect rather than a first world problem issue. It IS a box but it's the principle on how these companies deliver the goods that you are paying for.

Sorry to post here if it's wrong, but can anybody shed some light of these are legit? Thanks! He switched the laces by the way

They are all orcas. Orca just refers to the black/white colorway. You'll just need to refer to it as being white tongue, black tongue or volt to differentiate between the 3 slightly different versions.

....However in saying that some people will refer to orcas as being the OG versions (before volt).

Last edited:
Hi All. New to this forum. Great wealth of information! I'm looking at picking up some MC1 racers. I was going to search ebay, Grailed...etc but I heard that they might be re-releasing? Anyone able to confirm this? Also, where are you reading this? I read a few sneaker sites but haven't heard of this news yet. Thanks! Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi All. New to this forum. Great wealth of information! I'm looking at picking up some MC1 racers. I was going to search ebay, Grailed...etc but I heard that they might be re-releasing? Anyone able to confirm this? Also, where are you reading this? I read a few sneaker sites but haven't heard of this news yet. Thanks! Much appreciated.

They aren't confirmed, but at least one guy who has been right on just about every release has said they will release again this year. Most likely around late summer, early fall (sep or oct)

Back
Top Bottom