OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Haven't been in here for a while now... seems like loads of Racers are available on a daily basis.

Anything cool coming out soon?

I've logged ~70mi so far on my Acais. Got a rhythm going after the first 6 miles...

not a fsr on the fireberrys?

edit: just spoke to RRS, 9 is the largest size and no idea if they're getting bigger sizes or when. 

Last edited:
^ You can add size 10 to cart though.  

I like the fire berries, but I am being more selective in my racers these days.  I think its a no go since I prefer the acais.  

They aren't confirmed, but at least one guy who has been right on just about every release has said they will release again this year. Most likely around late summer, early fall (sep or oct)
Thanks! Also, does anyone here proxy sneakers overseas? I'm from Australia and we didn't get the MC2 release. Had to try at the online nike store and that was horrid lol. What's the best way to grab a release online? 

not a HUGE fan of the fireberrys. i'll hold off for now but will probably be had once I see some on foot pics thrown up in here

guys any of you ever seen size 4.5 of oreo 2.0? ndc's gon

help me find a pair for my bae as i want to "poisoning" her with racers
nerd.gif

I'm looking to get my first pair of racers but unsure if I'll need a 12 or 12.5. I'm typically a 12 in all shoes, but when I purchased a pair of flyknit lunar 2s, they were a little too small. Are the racers a little longer? Or do they fit like the Lunars? Thanks

I'm looking to get my first pair of racers but unsure if I'll need a 12 or 12.5. I'm typically a 12 in all shoes, but when I purchased a pair of flyknit lunar 2s, they were a little too small. Are the racers a little longer? Or do they fit like the Lunars? Thanks

I'm a 11 but been wearing a 11.5 with racers. They're a bit snug with socks on that's why I went half a size up. I like having some room for my feet to move. Can't speak anyone else.

Last edited:
I'm a 11 but been wearing a 11.5 with racers. They're a bit snug with socks on that's why I went half a size up. I like having some room for my feet to move. Can't speak anyone else.
I'm also a 12 in most Nike's and I get a 12 in the racers. They do fit a tad smaller than normal but they stretch some. I don't run in mine so I go TTS, but if I did then i would probably get a 12 1/2. I enjoy the fitted feel of them. 

Last edited:

Wore sz 8 for all my shoes except Nb 9 series as they run large. My racer sz 8 fit nicely, snug as I prefer that way. Only cons is that if you are wide footed then you might want to consider 1/2 up, especially if your socks are thick. TTS should be fine as the material is stretchable. I wear thin sole socks.

I'm a size 12 in most shoes, bought my first pair of racers  - oreo 2.0 in a size 12.5 and found them to be too big.  Been waiting for RRS to stock the oreo 2.0's in a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom