OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Yep im from Aus too! Recently into the racers and just missed out on a pair of the b/w/v from the local Nike store, sold out in abut 30 mins apprently.

Managed to pick up these 3 though over the past month, love them

Yep im from Aus too! Recently into the racers and just missed out on a pair of the b/w/v from the local Nike store, sold out in abut 30 mins apprently.

kicks of blue collection? Probably need lagoon next to addon

kicks of blue collection? Probably need lagoon next to addon
Just turned out that way with the releases and what i found on the net for sale.
Id take some lagoons if they came up for the right price.
Markets pretty small here though, its all resale

Can anyone point me in the direction on how I can fix my soles. I was cleaning them and the paint started to fade or should I just deal with it. The misses says it's not too noticeable.

What did you clean them with? Looks like the only way to fix that would be to repaint

those 3 look nice next to each other

What did you clean them with? Looks like the only way to fix that would be to repaint
I used Jason Markk cleaning kit. I must've concentrated too much on the stain it had that it rubbed off the paint. I'm thinking of just rubbing the rest off and keeping it white or getting it repainted if I can find a tutorial and paint to do it (which I'm afraid to do) or if anyone can point me to the direction of someone reputable that can do it.

Last edited:
I used Jason Markk cleaning kit. I must've concentrated too much on the stain it had that it rubbed off the paint. I'm thinking of just rubbing the rest off and keeping it white or getting it repainted if I can find a tutorial and paint to do it (which I'm afraid to do) or if anyone can point me to the direction of someone reputable that can do it.

Just get Angelus paint, should be easy enough to repaint it yourself.

For anybody that lives out in Santa Clarita, Footlocker has both the neo turq and olympic racers in. 

Grimes! Her album is :smokin

Does anyone remember a post from D E B talking about the Volt racers coming back? Did I make that up? I found the post below with most of the info but I swear I saw something specifically about the Volt racers. I know he mentioned that Total Orange would be back though.

http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...-2-0-release-date-9-11/37750_50#post_22453197

Yessir. He did state that both the Total Oranges and Volts would make a comeback. :smokin

7mi run today to get my Acais' total mileage to ~94mi... I'll probably hit 100mi tomorrow! :smokin

Last edited:

For anybody that lives out in Santa Clarita, Footlocker has both the neo turq and olympic racers in. 
if I didn't already have those id go get me a pair. thanks for the heads up. I know the antelope valley mall (palmdale) had a limited amount of the oreos a week or two ago.

if I didn't already have those id go get me a pair. thanks for the heads up. I know the antelope valley mall (palmdale) had a limited amount of the oreos a week or two ago.

No problem, I dont think the Santa Clarita mall got the oreos (I didn't see a pair whenever I went), I had to go to Topanga Mall for the oreos.

Back
Top Bottom