OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My sister and her bf copped the lagoons from runnerinn when they first dropped. Everything went smoothly. They got the discounted price for buying 2 pairs. So I copped 2 of these MC1.0 lol. Hope this works. Repped

My sister and her bf copped the lagoons from runnerinn when they first dropped. Everything went smoothly. They got the discounted price for buying 2 pairs. So I copped 2 of these MC1.0 lol. Hope this works. Repped

Thats right. I thought the name rang a bell. A lot of people got them there for real cheap.

Order status updated to needing a photo copy of an ID.
Mine changed from awaiting payment to this -

In progress:
We're currently preparing your order in our warehouse and, as a result, are unable to modify it at this point. That means, we received correctly your payment (in case of bank transfer payment), we received the copy of your ID (if we asked for it), and all items are physically available in our warehouse.

Mine changed from awaiting payment to this -

In progress:
We're currently preparing your order in our warehouse and, as a result, are unable to modify it at this point. That means, we received correctly your payment (in case of bank transfer payment), we received the copy of your ID (if we asked for it), and all items are physically available in our warehouse.
Mines is at

In transit to our dispatch centre:
The item/s you have ordered is/are in transit to our dispatch centre. When your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email notification to advise you that it´s on the way.
Just doubled down on another pair as well. Thanks for the info.

https://www.facebook.com/Runnerinn.store/

Last edited:
Do it and pay through Paypal. Paypal does state you're covered if the product never arrives or it's counterfeit.

Also side note: You can find how many units they have per size by playing with the quantity counter on the product page, as of right now they have between 5 and 13 pairs left for each size so I recommend copping now before this blows up in the morning. 

Copped a pair thanks

copped 1 pair on paypal,  was going to try 2,  but didnt want to risk customs over $200.  reps all around to the original post and everyone in here who normally contribute.  much appreciated. 

Would it be safe to use a credit card with runnerin? Don't have PayPal lol
I'm also wondering the same thing, hesitant to cop with my debit card, also I noticed that the picture of them is the MC flyknits but the item description when selecting size and in cart says "dark grey/black"

Last edited:

Confirmation email shows the correct style code

Good looks on the info randomly checked this thread before going to bed. :smokin

Hope everything works out and it really ends up being the MC's

Nitpicking here, but the collar of the MC looks off in the stock photo...buuuut I think it's just the photo and I'm being paranoid...fingers crossed yall

Stock is diminishing, but it was literally sitting there for like 2-3hours. Seen it go from 8 to 6 to 3,etc. now only 1 left (size 9.5). So it's actively updating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom