OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Now this looks intriguing. The medial side is very heavy on the grey weave making it look more like the OGs. Not sure if this is intentional on Nike's part or if that's just a "lucky" weave. I still like the OGs better regardless.

I think it's meant to be so and not only a lucky weave - so the white swoosh makes sense on this side.

Last edited:
I think I might like the new MC "1.5"s more than the OGs... I have to see them in person. I thought the same thing about the 2.0s and I really didn't like them in person.

/shrug. I like the mc 1 and 1.5.

I seem to be partial to the MC 2.0, unfortunately still haven't been able to cop a pair.  Wondering if I can get my hands on the 1.5, if I could somehow trade it for a 2.0

I don't own a pair of the MC 1.0s or 2.0s.....but I still can't bring myself to buy those 1.5s. Still can't get over how much that tongue looks out of place. Will wait for a proper retro. Don't care if it doesn't drop for 10-15 years. Learned my lesson when it came to all of my Jordans with the Jumpman on the back. Smh.

I seem to be partial to the MC 2.0, unfortunately still haven't been able to cop a pair.  Wondering if I can get my hands on the 1.5, if I could somehow trade it for a 2.0
U could buy when it drops and sell it later for close to what the 2.0 is worth. Especially if u can buy it on discount at RRS or RW. That's what I may do.

man am I the only one that likes the new pattern of the orange racers more than the OG? Maybe I'm biased bc I already have the OG and it's something "new/different"...

can't really decide which pair I like better. I'm sure it will be a tough call once I have them in hand. I'm personally happy they're different, makes the collection look better.

I went to footlocker today, in order to try and use that SKU from the foot action box posted about a week ago to try and order a pair of the multis before may.  The guy was able to pull the number, get the item to pull up on the computer, but he was unable to order them (after selecting the item, it said something along the lines of "this item is not available").  He said that if they were in the warehouse available for purchase or whatnot, he would be able to do it, but they couldn't find any pairs in the country at the moment.  So I guess we will have to wait.  

I went to footlocker today, in order to try and use that SKU from the foot action box posted about a week ago to try and order a pair of the multis before may.  The guy was able to pull the number, get the item to pull up on the computer, but he was unable to order them (after selecting the item, it said something along the lines of "this item is not available").  He said that if they were in the warehouse available for purchase or whatnot, he would be able to do it, but they couldn't find any pairs in the country at the moment.  So I guess we will have to wait.  
Same thing with me at Footaction last week. Kind of weird that some Footactions have already dropped them if they're not available through in-store order, but I wouldn't know anything about that since I've never worked for those stores.

Same thing with me at Footaction last week. Kind of weird that some Footactions have already dropped them if they're not available through in-store order, but I wouldn't know anything about that since I've never worked for those stores.
The manager at my local footlocker told me their policy is 2 weeks before store orders from other stores.

The manager at my local footlocker told me their policy is 2 weeks before store orders from other stores.
what do you mean?  what is two weeks?

i wasn't clear at all. the shoes have to have been released and sitting in a store for 2 weeks before they can phone order / transfer to be sold at another store

Last edited:
Been checking this thread daily but Im sure RRS will drop the MCs on the one night I don't

Sidenote -- anyone else in the nike+ beta? I remember a few nike+ members got early access to the mc2 release and thought nike might do that again since it seems they're still doing it with these kobes...

Wow haven't been in this thread since December.

Interesting to see another MC coming soon but what's this 1.5?

Back
Top Bottom