OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Happy Flyknit Day from Hong Kong. Loving that navy weave, one of the few lunar1s im into

Last edited:
Those are dope man, I was just looking for some new lunar ones, I beat the **** out of all of mine.

Still the best lunars in my opinion 

Those are dope man, I was just looking for some new lunar ones, I beat the **** out of all of mine.

Still the best lunars in my opinion 
Those navy blue lunars look hot.  Love the comfort on lunars also.. MC lunar 1 still the best IMO.

Need some Help!

Just won a bid off Ebay and wondering there is any cash back (Ebates) or some promotion code to get cash back from Ebay.

Last edited:

They are as legit as it gets. You pay GOAT, seller sends shoes to GOAT, GOAT legit checks the shoes, GOAT pays seller, GOAT ships buyer the shoes.
OR..........could just be a fake seller claiming to be a consignment site that authenticates. Does anyone have proof or experience?

Fall Collection Racers Dates TBD

526628-005 <<< New CW with 3M swoosh 

526628-011

526628-731
I saw this picture yesterday and the upper looks exactly like the racers upper (beside the 3M strip on the heel)

Really would like to see that cw on a racer and anyhow I believe it might be this one. The Lunar 3's released in

the same (coal/orange) colorway and it had a 3M swoosh as well, lets see.

Need these. Just lost an ebay auction for a pair today. I refuse to pay $225 DS for these.

It's an old shoe, a couple years old at least. So finding a DS pair is pretty good. I don't think $225 is bad at all considering retail + tax+ shipping + PP/eBay fees. Dudes probably getting $20-40 bucks after all is said and done.

What size you looking for anyway?

Back
Top Bottom