OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Reported by Hypebeast HK, Flyknit trainer might make a comeback, but i doubt, it looks like one of those trainer samples posted by "flyknit guy". Might just be a sample pic
Wow I have never seen those trainers before but those look like FIRE!  Would love to cop one of those

:wow: never seen a pair with that big of a difference from left to right

Yea, it's wild. On foot

I'm a noob at spotting fake trainers, but aren't they fake if they have those stripes near the tongue if they're padded?

But any mention of trainers coming back makes me very excited

Last edited:
Any one know if the ship has sailed for Orca 3.0/Black-White-Volt Racers under retail?

Mrs.chuckp has FINALLY jumped on the racer bandwagon with me and I'm trying to find her a size 7 (8.5 women's size)

Does anyone know where I can pick up a pair of oreo 1.0s online?  I saw them in a footlocker out of town a few weeks ago but can't seem to find them online anywhere.  I should've just picked them up then but I slept on them.

Any one know if the ship has sailed for Orca 3.0/Black-White-Volt Racers under retail?

Mrs.chuckp has FINALLY jumped on the racer bandwagon with me and I'm trying to find her a size 7 (8.5 women's size)
Definitely not, I would even say your chances of buying under retail will increase as weeks go by, ndc still got a FSR going 

What is the easiest way to fix minor paint chips on the midline of the racer? Got some MC 1.0's for a good deal but there is just very minor paint chipping I'm wondering if I can fix. Thanks!

What is the easiest way to fix minor paint chips on the midline of the racer? Got some MC 1.0's for a good deal but there is just very minor paint chipping I'm wondering if I can fix. Thanks!
Angelus Flat Black paint. it's how i fixed mine.

Definitely not, I would even say your chances of buying under retail will increase as weeks go by, ndc still got a FSR going 

+1. Not to mention, they are planning to release again in the fall :lol:

Does anyone know where I can pick up a pair of oreo 1.0s online?  I saw them in a footlocker out of town a few weeks ago but can't seem to find them online anywhere.  I should've just picked them up then but I slept on them.

What size are you looking for? The large sizes might be able to still be found online.

Gotcha, I wouldn't hold my breath on NDC though -- they've still got the blue lagoons for $150 
laugh.gif

+1. Not to mention, they are planning to release again in the fall
laugh.gif
Wow really? Do we really need another "retro"? And I use the term loosely seeing this pattern of Nike putting out little variations on them. The only other way they can change it would be with either a volt tongue or volt midsole lol 

Have a question for you fellas. How do the fly knit racers fit? Are they TTS, Should i size down or size up? Thanks. 

I'm not a huge fan of the LR sole on Racer uppers. Some colorways do look nice though. The Trainer upper on the other hand, should have every colorway on that sole :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom