OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You can still get cancelled from SNRKS even after they charged/"got em" message. Happened to me and a lot of people during the Masters 12 launch.
Seriously doubt that'll happen with these. Nike says they still have sizes anyways

out of bed at 715a pst, spent 5 minutes finding it on SNKRS, copped 2 minutes later.

Wow.

1 pair max though? Need to cop for wife and son but don't want to get my order cancelled/

the resale market in itself is slowly dying. there just arent alot of sneakers that people are willing to shell out big money for. and the numbers of people that are retail or bust are growing exponentially

this is in direct comparison to lets say...all star 2012

This is very true. Which I think is great for true sneaker lovers. Resellers can find another wave hopefully.

No confirmation email from Nike but it is finally showing in my account so good enuff. Good luck all.

If only SNKRS was this good to me for MC2's. Very happy I got these! Hope I can double up later.

Walter..

How I envy people living in Europe and the States. Where you have NDC and ADC with tons of stocks and no competition from outside your region.

People in Asia are dying to snatch a pair from stockist whom probably have 50 pairs or so, and competing with the rest of the world.

If you're in USA or Europe and missed it, you really should not be trying to get shoes lol.

out of bed at 715a pst, spent 5 minutes finding it on SNKRS, copped 2 minutes later.

Wow.

1 pair max though? Need to cop for wife and son but don't want to get my order cancelled/
I have a second account under my sister's name if I ever need a second pair. Just hook it up on SNRKS on my tablet and phone.

Buying to resell for these is a joke
laugh.gif
. Always check ebay first to see what the price may be.

250 - 10% = 225 - 15 shipping = 210. That's about $50 profit...Unless you got a swoosh account, too much work for too little money.
truth. but for some ppl, $50 still $50 i guess haha.

i made bank of concert tickets lately, shoe game is indeed dying overall imo unless its a ridiculously limited/hype release these days. at least definitely different than even a year or two ago

Whats the conversion for women sizes? My girl wears a 7 in womens and 5.5 in kids- What size would I need?

Wow.

Make your wife an account and just try to go to the Nike store later today. I'm starting to think that girl saying I would be fine going at 11 was right haha

Back
Top Bottom