OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i hope everyone ate! was an easy cop the way i like it. the fact i see cats reselling at $250 smh whoever pays that just wait or go to a local shop!

WAIT!!!!!! What happened to the supposed "Holiday 2015 MC2.0 Restock" that "credible" NT sources SWORE would happen. I'm still waiting for a pair of holiday 2015 MC2.0 for retail.

NIKETALK has become a prime source for a lot of CRAPPY INTEL.

WAIT!!!!!! What happened to the supposed "Holiday 2015 MC2.0 Restock" that "credible" NT sources SWORE would happen. I'm still waiting for a pair of holiday 2015 MC2.0 for retail.

There was a very small restock on 12/15/15 for the MC2.0's on NDC/SNKRS.

So I've never had racers before and this is my first pair. I see people talking about the weaving? Is there supposed to be a specific theme or color? What are people looking for in their weaving? I assume they should all be different, if such is the case, I love the ways mine came out. Moreover, I copped with ease. I showed up at my local finishline like at 9:10pm and tried them on and game-blouses.

There was a very small restock on 12/15/15 for the MC2.0's on NDC/SNKRS.

Snkrs/NDC dropped randomly and in SUPER limited #s and sold out in seconds. There was also a "restock" at the Camarillo outlets up to size 9.5 but neither of those are hardly a true "restock". And the 2.0 never released VIA footsites, boutiques.

NT has some good info but i have found that i have to sift through hundreds of CRAP posts to find a single useful one.

Last edited:
Snkrs/NDC dropped randomly and in SUPER limited #s and sold out in seconds. There was also a "restock" at the Camarillo outlets up to size 9.5 but neither of those are hardly a "restock". And the 2.0 never released VIA footsites, boutiques.

NT has some good info but i have found that i have to sift through hundreds of CRAP posts to find a single useful one.

Large or small, there was a holiday restock. The info was accurate. Why are you whining?

Count your previous two posts in the "CRAP" pile.

Were you or anyone else you know, able to cop??? If so, yall won the sneaker lottery. I Maybe saw 1-2 heads on this site cop off that December "holiday restock"

You're wrong, more than "1-2" heads copped.

The silent restock sat for some mintues because no one knew about it, it was an easy cop if you were montioring the thread at that time because someone posted about it in here.

Multiple people were giving thanks to that said member for the heads up.

Last edited:

I know i said i wouldnt come back in this thread for a few days but.....

but come on bro...this just shows you havent been following this thread long enough. im sure there are a few ppl in this thread that copped when they "secretly" popped back up on SNKRS. I remember this day quite frankly because i wanted to cop a second pair. And to add to this, i believe there was only ONE NFO that received a very small amount for some reason.

laugh.gif

You're wrong, more than "1-2" heads copped.

The silent restock sat for some mintues because no one knew about it, it was an easy cop if you were montioring the thread at that time because someone posted about it in here.

Multiple people were giving thanks to that said member for the heads up.

Okay maybe "4-5" users on here copped.
I was on this site on said date a minute or 2 after the user posted the mc2.0 re-release. And not a lot of users copped my friend, most failed. Were u able to cop a pair??

So thanks for the history lesson but i've been around this thread for a WHILE. And yea i got multiple pair of 2.0 soooo i'm gooood.

Last edited:

I was on this site on said date a minute or 2 after the user posted the mc2.0 re-release. And not a lot of users copped my friend, most failed. Were u able to cop a pair??

So thanks for the history lesson but i've been around this thread for a WHILE. And yea i got multiple pair of 2.0 soooo i'm gooood.

Welp it looks like I was the only one that missed out? So if anybody has an extra size 12 for retail + ship please slide in the dm or is that not a thing here

@liveinnam-you obviously dont know that a true "restock" includes a FULL SIZE RUN. The SNKRS/NDC "RE-RELEASE" had a limited size run(no bigger sizes/or smaller sizes). Thanks for The Simpsons gif tho!:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom