OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
May end up returning the 6 that I got from SNKRS.  My wifes white and black racers are a 5.5 and says they fit her perfectly....the hunt for a 5.5 continues.  

What's up fam! Instead of returning that sz6, maybe you can send that my way? Smallest size they had in store earlier was a sz7.5. I want it for my girl and she would be very happy if I can get her a pair. Shoot me a pm. Thanks!

dude wants to talk about crappy NT intel, but he;s the ultimate lurker.

LOL. pile on. but i'm 100% that a lot of users agree with me, but are weary to post bc of any kind of criticism.

Keep them CRAP posts coming tho yall. We want to know all about your denim pants, your joggers, and your "what did you wear today" selections.

@Casper yea i LURK. Lurking hard. And a LOT of OGs do bc of the ignorance that's overtaken the culture. I'm gonna leave it at that, and if you dont understand, it's all good.

@casper is one of the FEW who add to this thread/other threads(UB), so i understand his
response, but most of you add to nothing but false "plug" information or ish that doesn't help anyone.

Got my pairs of MC2.0 for resell(330-$340
Which was high at the time, and still is). Wanted/Waited for a pair at retail to beat up without second thought but that opportunity never came.

check this thread's history and a lot of "viable" members swore a wide restock of MC 2.0 was coming soon after initial release, and it never did. I'm tired of false information that's spewed like truth on this site, bc it's difficult to distinguish the BS from truth.

Cheers NT. Maybe i should stop drunk posting.

Last edited:
So I regret getting my pair. At first I wanted em, set reminders on snkrs and everything. But now I feel mehhh. I totally forgot I got my af1 blue lagoon multis coming today 3 days early from Sweeden. Got them today and they're beautiful! So my size 12 racers pair will be returned when I get them straight to Nike!

you gotta take peoples opinions not at 100% truth. Its opinions. Imagine living every day believing what everyone says?

I still don't believe the 2.0's ever released! Screw that shoe.

but to be honest, i don't even care for them anymore. The chase was too difficult and i don't chase hard

Picked up a size 13 at the Glendale FTL around 6pm. Still had a lot of sizes. Especially 11+. Give them a call in the morning to check up.
nerd.gif

@Casper yea i LURK. Lurking hard. And a LOT of OGs do bc of the ignorance that's overtaken the culture. I'm gonna leave it at that, and if you dont understand, it's all good.

@casper is one of the FEW who add to this thread/other threads(UB), so i understand his
response, but most of you add to nothing but false "plug" information or ish that doesn't help anyone.

Got my pairs of MC2.0 for resell(330-$340
Which was high at the time, and still is). Wanted/Waited for a pair at retail to beat up without second thought but that opportunity never came.

check this thread's history and a lot of "viable" members swore a wide restock of MC 2.0 was coming soon after initial release, and it never did. I'm tired of false information that's spewed like truth on this site, bc it's difficult to distinguish the BS from truth.

Cheers NT. Maybe i should stop drunk posting.
Damn son I swear I saw the 2.0s at stadium goods in NYC a couple of months ago for like $310. If you paid more than a cosignment store, then you paid WAY too much.

Back
Top Bottom