OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know i said i wouldnt come back in this thread for a few days but.....

but come on bro...this just shows you havent been following this thread long enough. im sure there are a few ppl in this thread that copped when they "secretly" popped back up on SNKRS. I remember this day quite frankly because i wanted to cop a second pair. And to add to this, i believe there was only ONE NFO that received a very small amount for some reason.
 I remember the day too, I struck out.

Copped another off the restock for my lady
nthat.gif
. Hopefully she likes them haha

Guys, need help, I know theres a sizing poll on the first page but it isn't really helpful, so I usually wear a US12 for Nikes and I have flat feet, should I go .5 up or TTS for Racers? Thanks.

I think these have the best weave of any MC release (not Milan). Grey tongue doesn't bother me a bit.

The stock allocation is so unfair, they should supply more for countries outside of US or ship them internationally. Im so salty rn.

Totally forgot about these release... Anyone know if they still sitting online or in store in the Bay Area... I need a size 9.5...

Restocked everyone talking ish at work to who didn't cop a pair
Waited 12 hours after drop still FSR
These will hit outlets guarantee in 3 months

And again bad job Nike in Europe : no restock and sold out within seconds in all sizes @ Nike Online (and Footlocker, Asphaltgold... - the few sizes they had). Glad that I've not been cancelled by Runnerinn...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom