OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Wont accept my credit card and hopshopgo takes 48 hours to buy through omg.

If everything else fails, I guess I can always buy those legit 100$ MC3s on ebay!

missed all EU chances... how can I order from nike us  to EU without being raped on shipping ?

Last edited:
seeing the toe point kind of "fold in" on the right shoe makes me feel better, I thought it was just me
laugh.gif
 all 3 of my pairs have the stank right toe!

missed all EU chances... how can I order from nike us  to EU without being raped on shipping ?
Shipping plus Importtaxes would be more than buying @ ebay Europe (or ebay "Kleinanzeigen" for ex. in Germany) or Klekt within Europe (using PayPal) - even in Europe the Reseller-prices are already going a bit down

Last edited:
For those who copped on snkrs app you can still get the ebates promo by just filling out a ticket through ebates. I've done it in the past and they'll just credi my account when the shoes shipped.

Click where's my cash back on ebates and just fill out the form.

My runnerin order shipped but I was able to get the only size 12 from foot locker so I will probably have a 11.5 if anyone needs one.

Back
Top Bottom