OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dude wants to talk about crappy NT intel, but he;s the ultimate lurker.
We need code and a private chat room for the regulars and those with actual post history so we can drop "Intel" on re-stocks for all the leaching lurkers and guests and actual info for us to send the re-sellers on a wild goose chase. 

Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused
glasses.gif
Anyone else get a deal like that today?
11.4% sales tax????? Gawd Dayumm im spoiled af down here at GA 6-7% tops. The bag thing I can understand and appreciate though the last thing we need is more plastic in the ocean or more hacked trees releasing carbon. 

11.4% sales tax????? Gawd Dayumm im spoiled af down here at GA 6-7% tops. The bag thing I can understand and appreciate though the last thing we need is more plastic in the ocean or more hacked trees releasing carbon. 

how you come up with that %?

Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused 8) Anyone else get a deal like that today?

That receipt has 8.74% tax.

Last edited:
Love the new mc weave but when I compared it to the mc Kobe 9 elite weave...I dunno kobes just too nice

Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused 8) Anyone else get a deal like that today?

That receipt has 8.74% tax.

Ya I'm a idiot I realized i switched the numbers in my head lol it's been a long day. Plus I've heard how expensive San Fran is so I didn't second guess what sounded like an insane amount of tax

Yup, $.25 a bag in San Francisco. Trips me out now when places just give you bag, especially a plastic bag (banned in SF) :lol:

i went to the bay area last year and havent been there in a decade mind you... so i cop some henny at the liquor store with my cousin it was the small bottle so i was like ya put that joint in a small bag so i can drink it... and they were trying to charge me for it but they knew i wasnt from the area and started questioning on why they do that so they gave me the small brown bag for free :lol:

Pretty happy with my pair from Running Warehouse (Can't beat that Overnight Cali shipping) & the pair we got my girl from Nike SF.

2016 // 2016 // 2015

That Cali bag fee aint no joke. I bought something out there and they charged me 25 cent. Took a backpack everywhere after that until I left.

cant believe ebates didnt instantly give me the rebate as normal :smh:

I talked to employees at the local FL that got these and he said that they ended up with more pairs then all the other flyknit racers they got (30-40) compared to less than that for the other colorways. Also they were nearly sold out.

Will Nike finally make everything easy to cop?

Last edited:
Seriously the ribbon laces are trash AF. Always have to double lace them when running in my lunar 1s. I remember not double lacing them once and it untied and I tripped while on a run.

I talked to employees at the local FL that got these and he said that they ended up with more pairs then all the other flyknit racers they got (30-40) compared to less than that for the other colorways. Also they were nearly sold out.

Will Nike finally make everything easy to cop?
nike did what adidas never did. making NMD a hardcop is stoopid

Back
Top Bottom