OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
regular angelus paint and water
did you use this?

or this

I definitely want to paint my 3.0 tongue after seeing your pic. What kind of brush did you use?

Same. theyve partnered with their other warehouse to hopefully locate us pairs. Ridiculous. Nxt time I'll just order 5 pairs and **** up the other 4 and return em after 29 days.
Yep same bs crap I got too for my only pair I copped off SNKRS.  I should have ordered 3-4 more pairs on NDC.... hahahaa

Same. theyve partnered with their other warehouse to hopefully locate us pairs. Ridiculous. Nxt time I'll just order 5 pairs and **** up the other 4 and return em after 29 days.
Yep same bs crap I got too for my only pair I copped off SNKRS.  I should have ordered 3-4 more pairs on NDC.... hahahaa

exactly. I wont make that mistake next time. Fools that ordered pairs to mix and match ruined it for everyone. Basically, we need some brokeboi to return one of his 9 pairs and then we may get one of those. Ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are mad at buyers who are mixing and matching for personal use when there are tons of resellers trying to unload the mc 3.0's for a small profit? You guys should be hating on them for reselling and Nike for allowing to order more than one pair.

You guys are mad at buyers who are mixing and matching for personal use when there are tons of resellers trying to unload the mc 3.0's for a small profit? You guys should be hating on them for reselling and Nike for allowing to order more than one pair.

I can hate whoever I want. Resellers prolly gave up day of when they saw there was 0 profit to be made. It was everybody grabbin 2,3 4 pairs, of which they will return the majority of, to mix and match that caused this debacle.

I can hate whoever I want. Resellers prolly gave up day of when they saw there was 0 profit to be made. It was everybody grabbin 2,3 4 pairs, of which they will return the majority of, to mix and match that caused this debacle.
You never know dude, I know many people in this thread copped to rock and stock lol

Sorry, if you think "mixing and matching" buyers were the sole reason for your L, then you're just blinded by your own salt.

Sorry, if you think "mixing and matching" buyers were the sole reason for your L, then you're just blinded by your own salt.

Its a moot point anyhow. I'll just order multiples from now on. Lesson learned.

Yo has anyone painted their Racers (tongue, swoosh, midsole, etc.) and put them through the wash? How did the paint hold up? Pics would be helpful too... Deciding whether to paint my 3.0s... Black makes a big difference vs. the grey (I'm still not sold on the grey)

Yo has anyone painted their Racers (tongue, swoosh, midsole, etc.) and put them through the wash? How did the paint hold up? Pics would be helpful too... Deciding whether to paint my 3.0s... Black makes a big difference vs. the grey (I'm still not sold on the grey)
wondering myself. Maybe a really strong permanent marker might work.

I ordered from Nike Canada and my pair hasn't shipped, my credit has already been charged and it says from Nike Dublin. Maybe that's the reason?

I ordered from Nike Canada and my pair hasn't shipped, my credit has already been charged and it says from Nike Dublin. Maybe that's the reason?
We get ours shipped from Europe, the US has their own warehouses. They usually send the shipping confirmation when the order hits Canadian soil, its weird.

My cuz said he called Nike and they are still trying to locate pairs for order that have not been shipped.

One day, I'll pull the trigger and pay over retail for a pair of V2. Don't seem to find many on ebay in my size and if I do theyre asking $350+

My order disappeared from Nike Europe but I checked with the support and I´m good - got shipping confirmation now. Had me worried there for a minute 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom