OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This is the pair guys. Can i get a legit check

Size 9 on eBay? Legit. I was debating, since price will probably be low via invoice. Why is one outsole so Dirty and the other basically DS? Looks like owner only really wore 1 shoe haha.
Lol I was wondering that too. They prob cleaned one because they both look like they have a fair amount of heel-drag

Those are definitely legit but I'm wondering the same thing as the folks above. I wouldn't pay $150 for them.

Why does it matter so much?  Are people afraid he swapped out one shoe with a fake?  Whoever buys them, just use some sole cleaner with a brush and they will look close to new and white again.  

I don't think it matters much. Just why would you clean one sole and not the other when you're trying to sell them? It's odd.

For the white swooshes, I've wanted to paint the lateral side black and the medial side red on my pair. @MD177 what paint did you use to match up with that uni red?
not sure.. I had a guy paint these for me.. I believe it's an Angelus brand though since that's what he uses..

Hey guys, my LunarEpic Low ULTD MC's arrived today. I know that some of you guys were curious about how they looked like in-hand, so I posted some pictures over at the LunarEPIC Thread (CLICK). (I didn't want to flood this thread with LunarEpic pictures since it's Racers and Trainers exclusive)

Here's a preview pic:

Hey guys, my LunarEpic Low ULTD MC's arrived today. I know that some of you guys were curious about how they looked like in-hand, so I posted some pictures over at the LunarEPIC Thread (CLICK). (I didn't want to flood this thread with LunarEpic pictures since it's Racers and Trainers exclusive)

Here's a preview pic:
How do they feel and fit?

^ I went with my racer size, and they are a bit snug. They feel nice, they feel like a lunar shoe. The upper is the same as the Flyknit Max.

Back
Top Bottom