OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First time for everything I suppose... #RRSED

I got a pair of the MC 2.0 in size 10.5. I was just wondering how much do they stretch out? I have wide feet and size 11 gives me a better width comfort, but the length is a tad bit loose. the 10.5 length is perfect and width isn't painful or anything I can just wiggle my toes in them. I would like just a little more width in the toe box hopefully about as much as size 11. Your help is much appreciated. 

Last edited:
I got a pair of the MC 2.0 in size 10.5. I was just wondering how much do they stretch out? I have wide feet and size 11 gives me a better width comfort, but the length is a tad bit loose. the 10.5 length is perfect and width isn't painful or anything I can just wiggle my toes in them. I would like just a little more width in the toe box hopefully about as much as size 11. Your help is much appreciated. 

Maybe try to stick a wooden oak shoe trees in them to stretch them out for like a week straight

Maybe try to stick a wooden oak shoe trees in them to stretch them out for like a week straight

And you'll have to get them wet with cold water in any hopes that they will stretch out. In my experience, they do not stretch much, if at all.

MC3?

(I didn't get anything)

Yeah the 3.0s. It was an email allowing me to reserve a pair due to them canceling my order back in May so you'll probably need to have had your order canceled to get the email. But it does appear a restock is coming.

:nthat:  FSR Restock on SNKRS. #TeamRetail strikes again. 

Finally got it. Alright, no more sneakers for the year. That guilty feeling of purchasing a sneaker is kicking in... :frown:

Damn missed this. Did you get a notification? I have never seen an option to "follow" the racers like you can for Jordans, Air Maxes, etc. on SNKRS.

And you'll have to get them wet with cold water in any hopes that they will stretch out. In my experience, they do not stretch much, if at all.
Thanks for the responses fam. Have you noticed your own pairs loosen up a little after wearing for a while or are they as tight as day one? I don't mind trying the wooden shoe trees or cold water if there is a little hope of it working. I did try them on with the Jordan Dri-fit socks which are a little thicker so maybe i'll try thinner socks as well. If nothing works...probably gonna have to sell them. 

Damn missed this. Did you get a notification? I have never seen an option to "follow" the racers like you can for Jordans, Air Maxes, etc. on SNKRS.

No I did not get any notification. Somebody on reddit mentioned that SNKRS had a random restock of sneakers. Since I've been searching for the Oreo 2.0 I decided to look up racers on the app. Sure enough, that was one of the only racers to restock.

Thanks for the responses fam. Have you noticed your own pairs loosen up a little after wearing for a while or are they as tight as day one? I don't mind trying the wooden shoe trees or cold water if there is a little hope of it working. I did try them on with the Jordan Dri-fit socks which are a little thicker so maybe i'll try thinner socks as well. If nothing works...probably gonna have to sell them. 

I went half a sz up

Got the MC3.0 restock email from Nike.  Don't need them anymore since I have 2 pairs already in stock.  No need for a 3rd pair.  

So how does the restock email work? Is it possible for anyone with the email to reserve a pair? If so, it'd be great if someone could swing me an email/link since I'm sure some of you won't be looking to get another pair. I've been waiting for a restock for a couple months now

Back
Top Bottom