OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not sure how I feel about those black racers. I like seeing the swoosh 
nerd.gif
 So the only way to see the swoosh is at night time with lights shining on the 3M?

Last edited:
Had an idea in my head earlier, and it came out nice. Would love to see a gum sole make its way to the racer

I've been wanting one for 2 years now. There was a fake racer that showed up that was posted in here... It looked just like my avi (a little darker weave than I would like). Maybe Nike has something in the pipeline in the future. There is a white version coming out in the spring.

Price check on Sequioia's these days? I feel like no one wants FKs anymore and everyone's fiending for the NMDs and UBs.

Last edited:
Yeah I doubt anybody is checking for Sequoias these days. Very underrated pair if you can find them.

Got these for 100 shipped. They're legit right? I have 4 pairs of trainers... I should be able to tell lol. Price was okay I'm thinking

Edit - Wait goddamn the soles are actually more worn than I thought. Lol should've paid more attention... No wonder with the price. 

Last edited:
Was too excited to have found a cheap pair of Sequoia's and so I didn't take the time to check the condition properly. Tbh I don't have much experience buying worn shoes and I never really paid much attention to what the trainer outsoles look like when new so I didn't have much to go off of when gauging the wear. Wasn't until I checked the soles of my DS pair after I posted here that I realized how bad those were... Geeeeeez just took a huge L

Was too excited to have found a cheap pair of Sequoia's and so I didn't take the time to check the condition properly. Tbh I don't have much experience buying worn shoes and I never really paid much attention to what the trainer outsoles look like when new so I didn't have much to go off of when gauging the wear. Wasn't until I checked the soles of my DS pair after I posted here that I realized how bad those were... Geeeeeez just took a huge L

Its not the end of the world. Those shoes still have a lot of life left in them. 8)

Back
Top Bottom