OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
YESSS!!!!!  copped on undefeated finally!!!

Keep trying guys.  It kept telling me that size is not available, then magically went into my bag

Last edited:
On this release, it told me on my mobile that my size was sold out around 8:03 (size 9)
dang lol i thought i read that you secured a pair on another device? Lol i needed a 9.5

Yeah, I was planning on doubling up. I had the iPad out and the mobile. I purchased right at 8:00 on both, and the iPad got a pair but the phone told me it was sold out... And that was at 8:03 :lol:

Keep trying guys.  It kept telling me that size is not available, then magically went into my bag

What am I doing wrong?

:lol:

Can't even try UNDFTD cause they don't accept international cards

Last edited:
Yeah, I was planning on doubling up. I had the iPad out and the mobile. I purchased right at 8:00 on both, and the iPad got a pair but the phone told me it was sold out... And that was at 8:03 :lol:

Hell yeah good ****. I gotta see pics of that 3m swoosh

They charging $10 shipping to MA? Congrats on the pick up lol

Anybody got an 8? shoot me a PM (inbox is getting flooded so I'm editing... 8... not 7.5... not 8.5 ol)

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in months. Kinda moved on from Racers/Trainers. Got the notification about a black racer dropping on SNKRS. Opened up the app late and they're gone. Guess I deserve the L for not keeping up haha

also, has anybody actually seen pics of these under flash anywhere?

if the entire swoosh really isn't 3m, then it kinda kills the shoe for me

Just got thru on mobile for undefeated in 10.5. Not sure if it will be canceled tho. Hoping I can pick-up in store.

Back
Top Bottom