OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
LOL this thread going from 0-100

Cant believe this shoe sold out.. hype train pulled out big time!

Not sure if it is just hype train or limited release, maybe a combo of both

When was the last time we saw soooooo few places carry a racer

Really think Nike limited this release to create a buzz about the shoe again

Last edited:
Not sure if it is just hype train or limited release, maybe a combo of both

When was the last time we saw soooooo few places carry a racer

Really think Nike limited this release to create a buzz about the shoe again
Agree.. it has to be.  I have to admit, the quick sell out and hype did get me 1% curious but still not gonna buy them lol.  

I don't think it's 3m though

people were saying some employees thought they might be getting them later in the week, but who knows.

I trust my mans @NYC757 when he tells me not to sleep :lol:

Nike dropping a Flyknit racer on a Thursday should've set off alarms about availability. Not to mention no where on snkrs did it say Nikelab prior to release. Oh wells, congrats to those who were successful this morning. On to the next shoe.

Last edited:
Just got through on undefeated for a 9.5 through mobile (actually about 8:15). Keep trying folks!

Slept through the drop. If these actually do drop at FTL in stores, then these should be a GR. By the looks of it though it doesn't look likely.

Someone on instgram said just the Nike tag on the tounge is 3m. I was able to cop from snkrs so I guess I'll see.

Weird how Nike mentions the 3m swoosh but never shows a picture with the flash on to showcase it. Guess we'll find out the truth when people get their pairs in

Back
Top Bottom