OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Size 9er :smokin

I think if they had used gold or silver or really any other color that doesn't quite look like dirt, they would have been fantastic. I love everything else about them though.... The medial section with the grey weave and the white swoosh is :nthat: :smokin

yeah, I knew that.. messin' with yah bro.. I already sent diesel my pair for an upgrade.. using platinum LR soles.. should look :nthat: :nthat:

It's all good man, I remembered you saying you were a 10. My old man memory isn't that bad yet. I look forward to seeing them. By the way, your post in the Kobe thread had me looking at some guys $7000 eBay auction for those Milano htm trainers. :smh: those are the only shoes I feel like I would put some serious coin on.

It's all good man, I remembered you saying you were a 10. My old man memory isn't that bad yet. I look forward to seeing them. By the way, your post in the Kobe thread had me looking at some guys $7000 eBay auction for those Milano htm trainers. :smh: those are the only shoes I feel like I would put some serious coin on.

I almost made a 2.5k offer for a DS pair and that offer prolly would've been laughed at.. :lol:

I'm glad to continue on doing the swaps and making unique pairs.. I have quite a few 1 of 1 pairs atm.. currently enjoying the USA Volt and sample mc Trainer swaps.. :nthat:

but yeah, one day I'll own a pair of those Milano's.. :wink: :smile:

I almost made a 2.5k offer for a DS pair and that offer prolly would've been laughed at.. :lol:

I'm glad to continue on doing the swaps and making unique pairs.. I have quite a few 1 of 1 pairs atm.. currently enjoying the USA Volt and sample mc Trainer swaps.. :nthat:

but yeah, one day I'll own a pair of those Milano's.. :wink: :smile:

Homebody on the auction page says that there were only 24 pairs made of that shoe.... is there any info anywhere that can confirm that?

What would be a fair price for these worn Cheetos? Don't wanna pay too much. Any help would be appreciated.

^ The bottoms look pretty good, but there are some weird staining on those shoes in the toe and heel-cup area. If I had to guess, he wore them in the rain quite a few times, or stepped in something weird.

I don't know why, but my cheetos are pretty much the only shoe I cannot get super-clean very well with my normal cleaning technique. The yellow on the midsole has quite a few rub marks from the sole, and the knit is difficult to clean (contrary to other racers). I wouldn't pay more than $150 for those. They are relatively rare these days, as they haven't been retrod. However, the discoloration, and thinking about some dude's smelly wet feet in those shoes would bother me.

Last edited:
Homebody on the auction page says that there were only 24 pairs made of that shoe.... is there any info anywhere that can confirm that?

I've heard the number was 50, 48, 24.. plus the samples (999999999) made as well.. haven't really looked into finding a credible write up about them to confirm the actual number procuded, just other HTM collectors telling me.. I really like the mc weave and will complete my mc family.. just crazy how much they go for.. I don't think I'll ever fork out the $$ for them, so I will admire them from afar.. :lol:

So bringing an extra pair of shoes for once you get indoors with the Earth Tones is mandatory for they morph into Grass Stains indoors and that's not a good look.
roll.gif

Why did Nike give up on the Trainers :frown:

Probably because nobody was buying them until Kanye wore them. Many of them could have been bought well below retail, and the later colors of the blues, yellows, and pinks sold poorly at prices even around $75. By the time they got popular, Nike probably already decided to pull the plug on them.

Probably because nobody was buying them until Kanye wore them. Many of them could have been bought well below retail, and the later colors of the blues, yellows, and pinks sold poorly at prices even around $75. By the time they got popular, Nike probably already decided to pull the plug on them.
I bet they could bring back the black/white and white/black trainers and maybe MC trainers and they would sell out. IIRC they had 3 releases of the black/white trainers (2 w/ unpadded heel collar, 1 padded?), and the first 2 sold out in a few days and were before ye wore them and hype went crazy. 

I bet they could bring back the black/white and white/black trainers and maybe MC trainers and they would sell out. IIRC they had 3 releases of the black/white trainers (2 w/ unpadded heel collar, 1 padded?), and the first 2 sold out in a few days and were before ye wore them and hype went crazy. 

Yeah, but the bw and black trainers were also on sale for quite a while on ndc.

They could easily retro them though.

Last edited:
Nike labeled the Plats as "camouflage-inspired " guess that reason behind the peekaboo green lol

Nike labeled the Plats as "camouflage-inspired " guess that reason behind the peekaboo green lol

Camo Racer sounds better than Grass Stain Racer.. :lol:

either way, I like this cw even with the peekaboo green.. would prefer them without but hardly noticeable outdoors, indoors different story.. haha...

Plats just came in. Not too sure how I feel about these. If they didn't have the green in the weave they would be perfect. :smh:

Glad I snoozed on these, I gree I wish the green weave was less saturated or a lighter grey would have been nice.

Racers and ultra boosts have been my go to shoes for a long time now but recently moving to the pacific northwest, both aren't going to cut it for the rainy season. Time to find some boots :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom