OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Interesting. Euro and Canada share the same stock. Sold out at first, restocked FSR and now it seems to be sold out again. Got my pair though.

Nike is pump faking a sell out. People here in the US aren't biting lol.
i am not sure that they are doing a fake sell out , size ? and hanon sold out in my us 13 size instantly as well , i ll save the money and buy more triple black yeezys I need to read NikeTalk's rules. nike 

Fwiw, nyc757 was saying that the midnights might release initially in very small quantities with a larger restock coming a few days after

Add to cart... but nah i prefer to save money for the green digicamo pair or the space jam XI (or air max zero oreo at least if i take an L)

It's so funny with these releases in general and how they mess with your emotions, you wait and wait for the countdown only to receive nothing. It's like Happy New Year without the New Year :lol:

Skipped on Plats, Tints and Midnights, yay for self control.

Boo... Midnights just restocked on EU and I think, I just slipped up.

Last edited:
does anyone know the deal with multiple orders? I got my size, but also would like to get my wife a pair since her oreos are beat to sht. I says limit to one per customer. Is that true even with different first name and credit card number? Billing and shipping address would be same. Sorry for such a noob question but I've never really been in the situation of multiple orders. I tried a quick google search, but nothing definitive. 

does anyone know the deal with multiple orders? I got my size, but also would like to get my wife a pair since her oreos are beat to sht. I says limit to one per customer. Is that true even with different first name and credit card number? Billing and shipping address would be same. Sorry for such a noob question but I've never really been in the situation of multiple orders. I tried a quick google search, but nothing definitive. 
I wouldn't do it. It's 1 per household so unless you ship and bill to a different address, the orders will most likely be canceled.

Checkout as a guest, use a different credit/debit card, and ship it to your work/office address. That always works for me.

plenty of stock on NDC, that 1 per person limit will be lifted in a day or so. They ain't going anywhere any time soon, always happens. 

I tried for em last Igor and got the 'didn't get em' screen. Went back in and saw the size was in stock and tried numerous times and got error after error. So I went to bed , woke up, still in stock. I figured Nike didn't want my $ last night I am not giving it to those ***** today. I hate that ******* app. Never have copped off it.....even when IN STOCK.

Checkout as a guest, use a different credit/debit card, and ship it to your work/office address. That always works for me.
what about if the billing info for credit cards are the same on both orders, even if I ship to a different address? I thought they look at the billing address.

Last edited:
Looks like they finally on swoosh. Tempted to get it just to check the sizing. 

Last edited:
what about if the billing info for credit cards are the same on both orders, even if I ship to a different address? I thought they look at the billing address.

Nope, doesn't matter. Bought multiples of several more limited drops this way. It will especially work on these GR's....

Back
Top Bottom