OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
markiie markiie
Thanks and repped.
I'm trying to get shoes that I don't already have a ton of in the same color and these are just beautiful to me.

Need pictures of them crew blues around the beach

Will be amazing, at least in my head lol.

Legit check, please

Thanks to the storm that ripped through here in the NorthEast, mine are still waiting to be delivered :-/

I really dig those! Thanks for the pics

The yellow is pretty bright. It doesn't show up that well in the pictures, but where the yellow meets the dark blue on the outside of the shoe (by your pinky toe), is rather bright with contrast. I'm pretty happy with them.

Do they tend to stretch out over time? I got a size 11 in the crew blue and its tight on top of my big toe. I might have to go up to an 11.5 but then i think the heel would be loose... They do look awesome in person though, better than the pictures in my opinion

Do they tend to stretch out over time? I got a size 11 in the crew blue and its tight on top of my big toe. I might have to go up to an 11.5 but then i think the heel would be loose... They do look awesome in person though, better than the pictures in my opinion
Not in my experience, I wore a 10 in my first pair. They never really stretched, and made my foot a little uncomfortable. So I go half a size up, and feels a lot better.

I'm leaning toward passing on the MC2 after finding out that the AM1 Ultra Flyknit will have an MC option.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a pair of MC2s if I happen to stumble upon them at the outlets though.

I'm leaning toward passing on the MC2 after finding out that the AM1 Ultra Flyknit will have an MC option.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a pair of MC2s if I happen to stumble upon them at the outlets though.

im going to try and get the vapor. I love the upper on those. I feel like I'm going to strike out though.

If anybody has any leads on a DS pair of Oreo 1.0 in a size 12 let me know! Looking to pay retail or slightly above retail for them, probably my favorite colorway of the Racer

If anybody has any leads on a DS pair of Oreo 1.0 in a size 12 let me know! Looking to pay retail or slightly above retail for them, probably my favorite colorway of the Racer
I have an 11.5 for retail.. how are you size 12 in racers but 11.5 in ub? im 11.5 in both.

I have an 11.5 for retail.. how are you size 12 in racers but 11.5 in ub? im 11.5 in both.
I tried an 11.5 in an Oreo 2.0 for my first ever purchase of a Racer and had to go up to a 12. I'm an 11.5 in UB but a 12 in Racers. Damn, close but not quite. Repped though man, good looks!

Back
Top Bottom