OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what if?!?

Im a little OCD so I prefer a matching weave/color. I cant stand having one foot mainly green and the other pink.

Say what, they're out already?! Man I need to hit that up
lol nah they havent been out. But since @TimelessFlight
 got them from FNL i know how he did it lol mine were shipped today  :smokin

Some stores have had them. Like that guy said though, he picked his up at the FNL at the galleria in houston. The local finish lines near my house have em in the back... they just know that it isn't supposed to release until friday (unlike the people in houston)

lol nah they havent been out. But since @TimelessFlight  got them from FNL i know how he did it lol mine were shipped today  
smokin.gif
My local footlocker usually will put Racers out about a week before the NDC release so i'm sure some places have had these out

But yeah Finish Line will prob order them to you before the official release like they've been doing with the AM97

Team 2015 MC 2.0 Racer checking in :tongue:

Still have the SS of when I got through with SNKRS app lol

All jokes aside, hope its as big as a GR can be. Just feel bad for anyone who paid much more in the weeks leading up to Friday's release. 

There it is

Last edited:

But yeah Finish Line will prob order them to you before the official release like they've been doing with the AM97
I tried this a week ago and no dice. Then this afternoon I tried again at a different store... Bingo.  They ordered them for me, and I even got to use a $20 reward. 
nthat.gif

I tried this a week ago and no dice. Then this afternoon I tried again at a different store... Bingo.  They ordered them for me, and I even got to use a $20 reward. :nthat:

Can't wait to use mine aswell... and gonna use my $50 gift card for FTl

^^

actually paid over retail for both of my pairs, before I found out about the re release.. :smh:
Damn that sucks but its not like anyone really knew they were gonna come back again after they released and im sure you were happy when you got your pairs

Been in the aj1 royal thread more frequently these past few days.. does it look like these will be an easy cop?

my 2 pairs from 2015 release.. :nthat: one swapped, one DS.. looking to load up.. and gonna grab a pair for Mrs. flyknitguy to complete her mc set..

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] dope man...i'll try to copp a pair this weekend

Back
Top Bottom