OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

what do you guys think, left or right?
Left

Both toe boxes are pretty nice. The left has a more symmetrical distribution of pink throughout the whole shoe. MC 2.0 is unique in that it has more blue/green than 1.0 and 2.0 but a bit of pink is nice. Overall both really great weaves. Left looks better.

Seven straight

Too lazy to read all the pages I missed lmao, but if anyone didn't get a pair Finishline man. I'm tellin you :lol:  

http://www.finishline.com/store/bro...oductId=prod795373&styleId=526628&colorId=731

good lookin! Finishline's systems all messed up

Am I missing something here? Why did you put up a link to FNL under the guise of helping people out when there is an affiliate link in there? Charlie hustle in here putting in some SL type ish. :smh:

Must really be slow in here these days... yeesh

Went to ftl (fsr) and saw these (2.0 multi) in person. These are gorgeous! Can't wait to get these in. The hype is for sure over with these.

I remember a few years ago when I thought I scored big finding racers and at the clearance store for $99.99. Times have changed, I say for the better. Its a good way to say goodbye to the racers. Then everyone will be wanting a pair again and resale with hike up again.

Last edited:
Am I missing something here? Why did you put up a link to FNL under the guise of helping people out when there is an affiliate link in there? Charlie hustle in here putting in some SL type ish. :smh:

Must really be slow in here these days... yeesh
what happened

Went to ftl (fsr) and saw these (2.0 multi) in person. These are gorgeous! Can't wait to get these in. The hype is for sure over with these.

I remember a few years ago when I thought I scored big finding racers and at the clearance store for $99.99. Times have changed, I say for the better. Its a good way to say goodbye to the racers. Then everyone will be wanting a pair again and resale with hike up again.
is nike really discontinuing the racers????

Pretty annoyed that I caved and bought a pair off ebay a few months back of the 2.0s for like 250 :lol:

Just wish they would have changed the tongue up or something. Oh well. 2 more pairs on the way.

As much as I want the MC2s again (had the 1st release and sold them), I just can't bring myself to pay retail. :smh:

Last edited:
GLad the 2.0 Retros have been easy to get :pimp:. I have the OGs (unfortunately paid resale for them back then). I was hoping they changed up the weave a bit like they did with the 3.0s vs 1.0

Back
Top Bottom