OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I used the spring code for both mc and cb. Receive notification from my CC company but order not shown in my account - order. Hope it doesn't get cancelled. Due to the thrill i forgot about ebates. MC now sold out at fnl.

MC is not sold out at FNL.

Moments earlier. Now it's working fine again.

All racers currently sold out on FNL. Prob fixing pricing errors. Mad I hesitated now but the mc 2.0 should hit discounts since they are everywhere. Cheap racers and maybe bringing back Trainers. Gonna be a good summer.

i still see them with no issues, although 6, 6.5, and 8 are sold out (6 and 6.5 have been sold out since release day)

Anyhow, i hope it doesn't get cancelled. If this FNL order comes through, i have a lot of pairs to return lol

looks like they're showing up as $150 in cart now, still $112 on the product page. Hope those that got through dont get cancelled, thats nice :smokin

Last edited:
yeah just refreshed my cart while messing around with it, back to 150.

interesting, someones gonna get fired haha

edit: the other colorways at $112.50 are still at that price. only the MC's were adjusted back to $150

Last edited:
And if it's a glitch, its been active for at least an hour, maybe more. From the Twitter notification to my actual purchase, due to hesitation and finally cop both mc and cb.

I saw the MC 2.0 glitch and purchased around 8:15am EST.  called the customer service line at 10:05am EST using anonymous information with a random product question for "pants".  I asked them about what if the site has a pricing problem and is offering a product way below competitors, would finishline either adjust my price upwards upon shipment or cancel my transaction outright if they found the pricing error.  She said we can adjust the price if you want, tell me the item.  i was like, dude, im not telling you what item is wrong.  and no i dont want a price adjustment UP.  anyway, she said if my card was authorized (which it was), she said that's the price I'd pay.  we'll see about that.  Also, using the $10 off promo, got the subtotal down to $102 before shipping which brought my price below the NYC tax threshold on paying taxes on clothes/shoes over $110. 

placed 3 orders... hope it goes through. I know someone that already got his order canceled

promo code + reward code + 6% ebates cash back =
nthat.gif

how did your friend get notified his order was cancelled? im hoping mine goes through as the charge is showing on my CC.

Back
Top Bottom