OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

dang so these came out in december .. 862713-300

I guess I was living under a rock -- and of course they're not on sale anywhere

I thought for sure these were the ones listed a few pages back 526628-103

why do these racers have two different numbers?
^ the unique sku is just because there were some minor cosmetic changes. They released in a pack with two other racers. The differences are just that it had a a digicamo pull tab on the back, and a digicamo tag on the tongue. Other than that, they are the same shoe.
so... the macaroon pack or whatever is carrying the 526628-103 sku.

does this mean the olive colorway that already dropped isn't getting a release with a slight cosmetic change as described here?

Last edited:

is that the new trainer?

sick.gif
No that's the Flyknit Mariah Racer

dang so these came out in december .. 862713-300

I guess I was living under a rock -- and of course they're not on sale anywhere

I thought for sure these were the ones listed a few pages back 526628-103

why do these racers have two different numbers?

^ the unique sku is just because there were some minor cosmetic changes. They released in a pack with two other racers. The differences are just that it had a a digicamo pull tab on the back, and a digicamo tag on the tongue. Other than that, they are the same shoe.

so... the macaroon pack or whatever is carrying the 526628-103 sku.

does this mean the olive colorway that already dropped isn't getting a release with a slight cosmetic change as described here?

I'm not too sure what your question is, but all of the general release racers carry 526628. With the exception of some HTMs back when the racers first released, there are just three racers that do not have the 526628 code that have released. The olive colorway you posted, the blue tint, and the pure platinums. The be true racers that will release in June also carry a unique sku.

I wasn't paying attention for months and the rough green flew under my radar.

I started checking this thread again, saw the 526628-103 sku, asked if they were supposed to be the rough green (cause pics of rough green look crazy different depending on the light) and you told me they were the same shoe with minor cosmetic differences

I'm now asking if the rough green is getting the cosmetic re-release or if you were just wrong.

862713-300 Is the olive greens (the picture you posted)
526628-300 Is the lucid green from many years ago
526628-103 Is the upcoming colorway in the 4 pack

The reason the olive racers have a unique sku are because of the minor cosmetic differences with the standard 526628 racers.

Need pics of these new trainers, if they're slated for a July release then there's already pairs chilling in a warehouse somewhere.

862713-300 Is the olive greens (the picture you posted)
526628-300 Is the lucid green from many years ago
526628-103 Is the upcoming colorway in the 4 pack

The reason the olive racers have a unique sku are because of the minor cosmetic differences with the standard 526628 racers.
Yeah I re read your post and I think we were miscommunicating last month. I thought you meant the pistachios are the same as the rough green with slight cosmetic differences. All good man. This is why I stopped messing with shoes almost entirely lol. Annoying stuff to get a damn color sorted.

Still can't believe I copped the Flyknit Racer Multicolor 2.0 for $72 shipped on Finishline.   Few weeks ago when they had that price glitch ,  plus $20 WC coupon, 10% Cash Back bonus and they refunded me the $10 for shipping they charged me at the time (Finishline now has FREE shipping on this shoe so I complained lol)

Still waiting for the MC for under a $100... I usually rock w/ frees so will be my first racer!

Back
Top Bottom