OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yea I was gunna pay pal

Some sample color ways def feeling the multi and the turquoise ones

Last edited:
Anyone got leads on an atomic purple, size 10 or 10.5?

Really looking to get these. 

Yea I was gunna pay pal

Some sample color ways def feeling the multi and the turquoise ones

The painted swoosh on these always looks like garbage. It's need the clean swoosh like on the racers. The heel cup always seems to be covering it, or they are poorly painted.

The painted swoosh on these always looks like garbage. It's need the clean swoosh like on the racers. The heel cup always seems to be covering it, or they are poorly painted.

The swooshes actually look knitted on but because they are so horribly done it leads me to believe these are mock ups. The few guys I've seen with sample pairs have a much better looking swoosh on it

Be Trues arrived today, yeah yeah so I changed my mind.

Slight mis-coloring, but it seems to be the expected norm for this colorway. It's not obvious from a distance and the only real alternative is a refund, I can easily live with it.

As for the Mariah sock racers, I don't think I can go there.

Last edited:
really regret grabbing the goddesses at retail back when they first came out (haven't even worn them yet)

didn't think they'd sit 

really regret grabbing the goddesses at retail back when they first came out (haven't even worn them yet)

didn't think they'd sit 
Same lol, oh well **** happens. Worn mine a decent amount, got stepped on the first day I wore them though 
mean.gif

Mariahs man... Idk, gotta see some irresistible cw for me to drop money

didn't think they'd sit 
This sums up why I try to only buy from NDC/SNKRS; you can return it to any Nike Store past 30 days, not sure what the upper limit is. But I've returned things after 6+ months after finding them for cheaper elsewhere.

Last edited:
I have a pair of racers I bought off a hash wall a little while back at an outlet . I don't have the receipt but I want to return . I would be okay with store credit or gift card . Is this possible? Sorry if it's the wrong place for the question

It's not worth it. I used to try that. If you don't have receipt they give you the lowest price in their system. No matter what the shoe. I try to return What the Lebron 12 they gave me $40 lol. I try a few times not more than $40 so I stop and keep them.

I would be fine with 40$ lol . I may give it a try on Friday as I will be close by and I have a 10$ survey card . Get something else I would actually wear

I would be fine with 40$ lol . I may give it a try on Friday as I will be close by and I have a 10$ survey card . Get something else I would actually wear
There's no harm in trying, but it typically isn't worth it. I tried returning a pair of prestos without a receipt, which were on sale for $90 on their site at the time, but they only offered me $50. And they wouldn't issue me store credit on a card. They said the policy is that I'd have to exchange it for items in store right then and there

Back
Top Bottom