OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

UNDS my 1.0s for flyknit friday. Crazy the difference in the color of the tongue makes
The good ole days when these were hot

They're still pretty toasty :pimp:

Them sitting is a product of how much they produced. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm glad I was able to get them on discount.

Used NDC's 20 off 100 code  (GIVESPORT) and 12% ebates to grab a pair of the the Be Trues. 

Now if i can get the MC 2.0's for under $100, that'll be my last racer. 

Used NDC's 20 off 100 code  (GIVESPORT) and 12% ebates to grab a pair of the the Be Trues. 

Now if i can get the MC 2.0's for under $100, that'll be my last racer. 

you can also stack PROMO CODE 2DAY4DAD: FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+

To redeem, select "two-day" shipping in checkout and enter code 2DAY4DAD.

I was super late to the racers and it's one of the best runners I've ever worn. I (was broke in college) and just never bothered to try the shoe on at any point over the last few years but once I did, I was easily sold. This is a super high-quality shoe on several levels: comfort, design & durability.

Wear what you like, the problem is everyone wants what the next person has. Lotta these 'sneakerheads' nowadays started off on Rosches so it's no surprise they'll jump on anything they see an influencer wear. 

Be True's heading back to NDC. Just got the ZF's and hopefully looking to get the 4% when they release. 

Got to unload some other shoes too, went a little too crazy these past months 
roll.gif

Got a pair of blue iguanas today at ontario outlet there was plenty in all sizes no extra discount though but I had a 10$ survey so 65$ not bad at all

Be trues came in today. I like them a lot, but I'm disappointed with the quality on these with the red glue. I ordered three pairs, and this was the best. I'm going to order a couple more and hopefully get one with minimal staining.

Blame adidas and nike getting comfortable at the top

Or you can thank Nike for producing wayyyy more of these for the re-release

It's all been part of their plan, gentleman... Release excessive amounts, and have a majority go discounted. I'd say they probably make more from outlets than they ever did selling them at retail stores full price.

The average consumer doesn't buy a shoe because of hype. They don't avoid purchasing them because they "sit". It's more about what they can afford, in the end people will eventually buy them all up. This strategy is a win win for Nike and the consumers :smokin

Last edited:
I'm definitely gonna try to 4x up on triple black, goddess and mc2 before they're all gone. Already 2x on all 3

Back
Top Bottom