OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I thought I was the only one... do you ever feel like you will sprain your ankle wearing them
I swap in a different insole that kinda widens the heel and makes them feel more stable underfoot but I still have to lace my racers all the way or my heel moves around more than I'd like

Anyone who is suddenly a fan of Trainers again because of Kanye needs to forfeit their pair and let someone else who actually wanted them purchase them

To the dudes who have problems with heel slippage, there's a simple way to lace your shoes to eliminate that. I use it on almost all of my shoes now. I forget what the actual method is called but you can find it on Google.

Last edited:
To the dudes who have problems with heel slippage, there's a simple way to lace your shoes to eliminate that. I use it on almost all of my shoes now. I forget what the actual method is called but you can find it on Google.
Oh I definitely do heel lock/racer's loop lacing for my racers out of necessity. I'm looking forward to trying trainers out because I like the look but I think a slightly more substantial shoe will suit my foot better.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone ever threw their racer's in the washer machine and came out not damaged?

Those are not Volt. Pretty sure that's the Bright Citron colorway that was posted earlier. And I'm in on those.

Plus, I want Nike to get back to some of those loud/assertive colors. I'm tired of all the pastels and whatnot they threw on the Racers at the end.

Back
Top Bottom