OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
how long does undefeated usually take to ship? first time ordering from them and i noticed the confirmation email said "Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery." so i was wondering if they actually take that long

Usually ships the next day for me and then arrives to me 4-5 days later (in SF)

Denver. I don't disagree that 9-10 always go first (I've been trying for 9s all morning, on multiple sites like Undefeated, Notre, etc.). I was literally the 2nd person in store, out of 3 people waiting. I just don't think size 9's have any more inherent value than different sizes, other than size 9 is a more common size in the overall population.

But I guess they could have been shady and kept the 9's for themselves?

Whoever it was who posted that picture of the number of pairs that undefeated had, size 9 & 9.5 had the lowest #s of the bunch.

I want to double up on the whites but don't want to cop 3 pairs in one day. I hope the price sits at around 190-220 on these.

The fact that some of you are feeding the trolls in here, whether you're aware of it or not, is comical lol :lol::rofl:

This thread has been good to me today :emoji_joy:

Struck out this morning for me and my lady. Would be extra salty if i didn't pick these up earlier this week at the outlet and a fresh lunar swap on volts

IMG_9732.jpg

anyone have experience with darkinitative shipping? The staff and in store is great. Just never ordered online from them.
about 50 miles away from me.

Struck out online but good thing Bows & Arrows came with the first come first serve. Felt like old times....smooth transaction.

Attachments

• IMG_1699.JPG
    IMG_1699.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
  • 08044BA1-637B-4C9A-8DFE-40680B0BB727.jpg
    08044BA1-637B-4C9A-8DFE-40680B0BB727.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom