OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got the 11.5 pale greys on some euro site. Ended up getting 11 white/black pair at bait today instore. The 11's fit perfect. I'm bummed the pale greys are going to be too big :frown:

UNDFTD Santa Monica had a nice stack behind the counter still. Very nice staff over there. If you're local check it out.

Got a shipping confirmation from Kith for my size 10, surprised I got them considering how I took my time to order from Kith while waiting to catch my L from SNKRS

I know a lot of you including myself got what we wanted with ease but for those who crapped out, here's a chance for you to eat tomorrow. Doverstreet will be releasing it tomorrow. As far as time, prob 11am but can't confirm.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/what-s-new

Edit: let's not flood the thread with how long til confirmation because if you checked out, you're gonna get yours. More links for those who couldn't get the shoes today and help others.

When are the pale greys releasing? If I don't manage to cop from DSM I guess I'll have to wait for those.

Last edited:
Kith created a shipping label. With their $22 shipping it will probably take 5-7 days to get to my house in Hawai‘i.

The irony of #LuckyYouLiveHI :lol: :smh:

I know a lot of you including myself got what we wanted with ease but for those who crapped out, here's a chance for you to eat tomorrow. Doverstreet will be releasing it tomorrow. As far as time, prob 11am but can't confirm.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/what-s-new

Edit: let's not flood the thread with how long til confirmation because if you checked out, you're gonna get yours. More links for those who couldn't get the shoes today and help others.

11am PST or EST you think?

11am PST or EST you think?

EST because they are in NYC and I feel like any release in the US, they go by EST no matter wether you're in the west coast or not. I almost feel bad for people in west coast to get up at 7am for a release. Prob worse for Hawaiian folks. Lol.

my friend went to undefeated SF to get the og white/black trainers. but when he got home and opened the box he found out they gave him pale greys lol

i feel like there's not much of a color difference between grey and white for someone to buy both pairs, but to each his own I guess.

I copped both because I was originally only wanted the whites but wouldn't wear them like I would want because they're white. Can everyday wear the greys.

EST because they are in NYC and I feel like any release in the US, they go by EST no matter wether you're in the west coast or not. I almost feel bad for people in west coast to get up at 7am for a release. Prob worse for Hawaiian folks. Lol.

Yeah I hate waking up super early when they released everything at 5 AM PST/ 8 AM PST back then.

my friend went to undefeated SF to get the og white/black trainers. but when he got home and opened the box he found out they gave him pale greys lol

LH6XGOb.gif

Back
Top Bottom