OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First they said 2-5 days now it's 5-7. For the record, my order was placed at 9:00:40 PST.

"We process orders according to the time they come in. We received many orders. Please be patient. We are working as fast as we can. Please allow 5-7 business days for special orders."

Same soundbomber from hb?

First they said 2-5 days now it's 5-7. For the record, my order was placed at 9:00:40 PST.

"We process orders according to the time they come in. We received many orders. Please be patient. We are working as fast as we can. Please allow 5-7 business days for special orders."

Finally got my shipping

UPS rescheduled my bodega pair delivery date to 9/5 smh. A week from now!? Damn. Won't be seeing my pair anytime soon smh.

gona take it real old school and ask if it's the same soundbomber from honda-tech days lol

No, mad people got confused back then. He was on the Honda forums and I was on the fashion/Subaru forums. Doubt he was fckin' with Rawkus Records though. heh

Hell yeah patience paid off just copped on SNS after spamming the add to cart.

Now praying it doesn't get cancelled.

Hit add to card a good 15 times and I'm feeling like it isn't just in another persons cart but just sold out.

Sometimes it's nice to get away from knitted shoes that hug your feet too tight. Loose fitting flyknit is a nice to wear after a while and I prefer not to wear UBs if I'm gonna be wearing them all day. My feet get too fatigued and ache if I'm wearing soles that are too spongy.
I am with you, the tightness is cool for the first 2 hours or so but then your foot starts to swell making it uncomfortable.

I feel like Adidas could do something better with the boost, its almost too spongey/bouncey like you said, I did see a video of the designers saying they perfected it/contained the boost for the sole but I think there something else there to do.

I was in class when I got the notification so was like 15 minutes late. Kept spamming add to cart until the message wouldn't even pop up. Man I want the 9.5 so bad

Back
Top Bottom