OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Big mistake wearing my new White trainers to the football game yesterday. Any tips on cleaning?:sick:

If they are a size 9, just send them directly to me for a cleaning. I can't gaurentee them being returned in a timely fashion though... it might take a year or two.

Are they releasing any new Racer cw's?

I've been out of the loop for a while.

Nope... it's shelved for at least a year. There will be a golf shoe in 2018 that uses the same upper though.

They made it work with the flynit Chukka golf. But I don't see how they can do it with the racer. Unless they add a TPU layer like they did with the Chukka. Only making it water resistant but not water proof.

Anyways, with the all trainers I just copped (and yet to wear one yet). Forgot I had these 2.0 multi. So I broke them out today.

IMG_4750.JPG

mediocre is kind. I only ever find stuff for my kids at outlets. Hate the outlets
Discount nike stores are better than factory stores imo. I usually find good steals whenever I hit up the nike discount store near orlando when I'm on family vacation. If you can find a less crowded one in a non vacation area, you can probably get great things on discount.

Cant wait to get my pairs. Ordered both the greys and pinks in 7 and 7.5. Wasnt sure which size to with. They should be here by Wednesday/Thursday.

IMG_6606.JPG
Flame suit on...

Pale greys>>>

And to think i said i was going to pass. Lol just like the other guy, I walked into Undefeated Silverlake and it was an instant cop!!

That was me. Lol. I said I was going to pass as well. But when I saw it in the window. I had to walk in and ask if my size was available. Once they did have my size, I guess meant to be to cop a pair.

I really hope my pair from Goodhood comes in today. It's hard seeing everything else's pair and not being able to track mine. All I got was an eta of the 5th between 0600 and 2200.

IMG_6606.JPG
Flame suit on...

Pale greys>>>

And to think i said i was going to pass. Lol just like the other guy, I walked into Undefeated Silverlake and it was an instant cop!!
Waiting for my pair from NDC, but I expect to return them. No one seems to find hem especially comfortable. The comfort is what I lived about the OGs.

Is Notre cancelling orders? I received confirmation from them as well as paypal but no tracking yet..

really happy with the pale greys. took a little while to break in, specially on the heel area, but now they're ok.

I am a bit skeptic how the racers will feel after wearing these.

Ended up paying resell for the white/black trainers, and in hand they're really dope. Worth it imo. Only thing is I bought them .5 (my racer sizing 10.5) thinking they'd fit the same but these fit much looser on the sides and the toe box is loose as well :frown:. I have wide feet so I was worried the sides would be too tight with me going tts

Back
Top Bottom