OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hoping the person who helped me out last time with a Canadian order answers before they are gone.

nike-flyknit-trainer-ah8396-300-release-info-1.jpg

These dope, not much attention detail because i would have like to see the flywire in the same bright citron color as the tongue.

I don't get it, there are some Nike bigwigs that looked at that colorway and thought "Yeah, that looks good."

I rarely ever pay resell, but I caved and grabbed a pair off StockX with $20 off promo. Will grab another if and when the boutiques get them in. >D

Huge pass on the gassy Diarrhea colorway up there, just patiently waiting for stores to get their pairs of black/white trainers in the US then I'm done unless they retro other OG ocolorways.

Never ever ordering from size? again. Tried to cancel my order and their ****ty customer service didn't get back to me now dhl wants me to pay $75 in duties

Never ever ordering from size? again. Tried to cancel my order and their ****ty customer service didn't get back to me now dhl wants me to pay $75 in duties

Why are you mad at them though? You ordered the shoes, right? That’s on you, sir. Lesson learned.

Tons of companies don’t cancel orders. Hell, Nike only gives you a 30 minute window after you place an order to cancel. You really thought Size? was gonna worry about you canceling an order that you willingly placed? :lol:

Why are you mad at them though? You ordered the shoes, right? That’s on you, sir. Lesson learned.

Tons of companies don’t cancel orders. Hell, Nike only gives you a 30 minute window after you place an order to cancel. You really thought Size? was gonna worry about you canceling an order that you willingly placed? :lol:

I know it's on me, customer service said they will try cancelling the order and let me know if it's been done or not and instead I don't hear anything from them at all

I know it's on me, customer service said they will try cancelling the order and let me know if it's been done or not and instead I don't hear anything from them at all

I mean, yeah they probably should’ve gotten back to you if they said they would. Still though, I can’t say I blame them. I’m sure the least of their concerns is canceling orders since they’re in the business of making money.

Where are you located? $75 seems hella steep for customs.

I mean, yeah they probably should’ve gotten back to you if they said they would. Still though, I can’t say I blame them. I’m sure the least of their concerns is canceling orders since they’re in the business of making money.

Where are you located? $75 seems hella steep for customs.

Would've been nice if they followed through but got an email instead saying my order was dispatched. I live in Canada

Back
Top Bottom