OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This shoe makes me want to go work at retail, be assigned to a department I hate, eat badly, quit my job after a month, play basketball, sprain my ankle, be on crutches for 2 months, limp to school, lose weight, get better, meet a hipster girl, start as friends, work with her, be more than friends, wonder if we’re in a relationship, be mentally tortured because I need an answer, question myself, have my friends question me, have my friends’ friends question my friends questioning me, find the answer, watch her get fired (her own fault), get away from her, thank God I ain’t gotta deal with her anymore, AND CELEBRATE THAT **** BY BUYING ANOTHER PAIR!

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE SHOE AND COLOR EVER! Thank you, Nike, for bringing these back!!! It's been a long time waiting...

name to post relation strong

These should be everywhere!

They should be in that main department store in Oxford St? Can't remember what it was called, but the mens shoe section had quite a few gems.

Headed to London on Saturday. Hopefully they are sitting.

Last edited:
hnguy4 hnguy4 LOL, alright alright, serious post this time...

40523073592_ffe797c7a2_b.jpg

Picked these up at a Shoe Palace that somehow still had a few sizes left, and my size happened to be one of them! I was stupid lucky, and because the store was 25 mins away driving distance from me, I just decided to skip lunch overall and just picked them up. This is my personal favorite pair of shoes that I've ever owned, so doubling up was a no-brainer while my pair ordered from Overkill is on the way still. The store probably had a 7.5 left, because the guy said everything above 10 was gone, and the few remaining sizes were being bought as I was buying my pair.

I heard from my friend that the retros stretch better than the original, so I decided to go true to size with plans to wear them out and stretch 'em out to be comfortable for my toes. My original pair is 1/2 a size up since the Flyknit couldn't really stretch for me on those.

hnguy4 hnguy4 LOL, alright alright, serious post this time...

40523073592_ffe797c7a2_b.jpg

Picked these up at a Shoe Palace that somehow still had a few sizes left, and my size happened to be one of them! I was stupid lucky, and because the store was 25 mins away driving distance from me, I just decided to skip lunch overall and just picked them up. This is my personal favorite pair of shoes that I've ever owned, so doubling up was a no-brainer while my pair ordered from Overkill is on the way still. The store probably had a 7.5 left, because the guy said everything above 10 was gone, and the few remaining sizes were being bought as I was buying my pair.

I heard from my friend that the retros stretch better than the original, so I decided to go true to size with plans to wear them out and stretch 'em out to be comfortable for my toes. My original pair is 1/2 a size up since the Flyknit couldn't really stretch for me on those.

Dope so a 12/12.5 is best? I usually wear a 12 in most shoes, jordan 1s, prestos, max 1, I had flyknit racer and if try a 12.5 but it would be too tight so it looked weird. I went with a 13 and the pointed toe cap made it longer and gave me that extra width but heel sliding and a bent nose killed the look for me.

Dope so a 12/12.5 is best? I usually wear a 12 in most shoes, jordan 1s, prestos, max 1, I had flyknit racer and if try a 12.5 but it would be too tight so it looked weird. I went with a 13 and the pointed toe cap made it longer and gave me that extra width but heel sliding and a bent nose killed the look for me.

Hmm, I think the 12 might be okay. I can't say for sure though. The Flyknit Racer does have a bit of a narrower fit compared to the other shoes you mentioned. That's just my experience though.

They're unpadded, so go TTS (they're wider than FKRs). I .5 up Flyknit Racers, too, but everything you listed, with the exception of the Prestos, I go TTS as well.

What’s up with Nike new shipping? Has no tracking number but says my order coming today :lol: are they still using UPS?

What’s up with Nike new shipping? Has no tracking number but says my order coming today :lol: are they still using UPS?
Same thing happened to me. The shipment won't show up in my UPS delivery manager. I went back and got the tracking number off the"order shipped" email from Nike and they're still using UPS and will be here today. Idk why this order won't populate in UPS delivery manager.

Same thing happened to me. The shipment won't show up in my UPS delivery manager. I went back and got the tracking number off the"order shipped" email from Nike and they're still using UPS and will be here today. Idk why this order won't populate in UPS delivery manager.

I’ve had this issue a lot with them. Check the label when you get them—I can almost guarantee before your name it’ll say “valued customer” or something like that. UPS MyChoice won’t automatically recognize the package because obviously “valued customer” isn’t the name tied to your account.

When he posted them only sz I saw gone was uk 8.5 and couldn’t add to cart 9 uk but it was showing you were looking at about $193 shipped

I’ve had this issue a lot with them. Check the label when you get them—I can almost guarantee before your name it’ll say “valued customer” or something like that. UPS MyChoice won’t automatically recognize the package because obviously “valued customer” isn’t the name tied to your account.
Interesting. thanks for the info I was wondering why this was happening, never happened before.

Back
Top Bottom