OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I’ve had this issue a lot with them. Check the label when you get them—I can almost guarantee before your name it’ll say “valued customer” or something like that. UPS MyChoice won’t automatically recognize the package because obviously “valued customer” isn’t the name tied to your account.

This usually happens with some SNKRS purchases. It’s never happened with a regular NDC purchase for me.

nike.ca back at it again tonight with the 3 am woes (EST) for the black/white flyknit trainers. God damn I swear I've been part of at least 5 3 am releases the past month.

I’ve had this issue a lot with them. Check the label when you get them—I can almost guarantee before your name it’ll say “valued customer” or something like that. UPS MyChoice won’t automatically recognize the package because obviously “valued customer” isn’t the name tied to your account.

It's annoying. It's pretty random.

Same thing happened to me. The shipment won't show up in my UPS delivery manager. I went back and got the tracking number off the"order shipped" email from Nike and they're still using UPS and will be here today. Idk why this order won't populate in UPS delivery manager.

It didn’t show up for me as well. I had to track manually using the app. But another Nike shoe I ordered from another site that arrived the same day showed up on delivery manager and gave me all the standard notifications. Unlike the trainer pair from NDC.

^^^ Lol my guy you have the same sob story for every major release it seems.
actually haven't missed out on much

tried for these, didn't hit. don't consider this a major release tho but sucks they were limited when I grabbed white/black, grey, and sunset with ease

That squeak problem was why I ultimately ended up selling my black/whites the first time around. Good luck man.

SNS restocked size 12
been trying to checkout for 30min smh. wonder if its an illusion

Trainers are known to squeak. Lift the insole and put a tad but if baby powder underneath. It absorbs the moisture that is the root cause

If you guys ordered from SNS for $175, you can get $16 back by emailing customer service.

glad NT got to eat on the black white...still prefer the white/blacks though

hoping the triple blacks go on discount at some point too

Back
Top Bottom