OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally ran in them! 240C0674-1B40-4BBF-8CA3-05B0EF81F100.jpeg

those have the zoom fly outsole? look like a shoe that nike needs to produce.

Do you feel the trainer is a bit longer? I compared it to my racer and it's a bit longer

To me it feels fine. I only have noticed slippage the first few times I’ve worn my trainers. It goes away once broken in. I usually go with no show or loafer socks too.

F70EE1F0-6227-4AE9-BA68-C0AD11875AE8.jpeg
6 years late. ‍♂️
That shoe is fire but I can’t get down with Racers. I love that colorway so much that I have bought and sold it 3 times. Each time hopeing that I’ll like it on feet but they are just too flat and narrow for me. Keep in mind I’m 6-1 225 so they look odd on me.

That shoe is fire but I can’t get down with Racers. I love that colorway so much that I have bought and sold it 3 times. Each time hopeing that I’ll like it on feet but they are just too flat and narrow for me. Keep in mind I’m 6-1 225 so they look odd on me.

6'1, 228 wear a 14 and get nothing but compliments on every racer. You night just be talking yourself into thinking they look weird

Anyone have e perience ordering from End, Hanon, SNS, or offspring? Any of them particularly fast or slow? Those are the sites sticking the white gums this weekend, might try to cop

Back
Top Bottom