OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
4F6BDFFF-D851-4C38-93E7-9806232CA023.jpeg
been wearing these every easter weekend for 5 years now. i need nike to retro these, og volts, and university red !

Quick in and out on END. Ordered half size down since the last batch of Trainers ran big on me. Excited to see the gum bottoms in person!

Do you guys get the same size in Trainers and Racers?

No. .5 up on FKRs - don't like how tight they are with "normal thickness" no show socks. Something thin, like a Stance Super Invisible, TTS would have been perfect. Plus, .5 up with the aforementioned socks still works well, so I prefer .5 up.

TTS on unpadded/newest FKTs.

For future reference. Don’t deal with a guy named David Amorim from San Jose, CA. Gave me a negative feedback on eBay after having years of positive feedback over one swoosh on racer lighter than the other pair. Offered refund but wanted to keep and asked me to refund more money on top of the discount I gave him. ****head. I hope you’re on this board to see this. How petty you are for a guy that makes $100k a year.

love it when a classic becomes a classic because its just a solid model+color way... i.e. the cheetos and the red/black/white racers. these days, classics are only made because of limited release numbers and/or collabs.

imo nike even lends to that by putting the most effort into the collabs and simping on the GRs

For future reference. Don’t deal with a guy named David Amorim from San Jose, CA. Gave me a negative feedback on eBay after having years of positive feedback over one swoosh on racer lighter than the other pair. Offered refund but wanted to keep and asked me to refund more money on top of the discount I gave him. ****head. I hope you’re on this board to see this. How petty you are for a guy that makes $100k a year.
sucks...

i learned my lesson with partial refunds. its a hustle to get a discount. if you make a sale, and they arent happy, tell them to send them back for a full refund. otherwise take the shoe and shut up.

you can sell the shoe to the next person with no issues

Fuk eBay. Sellers are assed out 99.9% of the time. You’re better off selling via an app or FB groups.

sucks...

i learned my lesson with partial refunds. its a hustle to get a discount. if you make a sale, and they arent happy, tell them to send them back for a full refund. otherwise take the shoe and shut up.

you can sell the shoe to the next person with no issues

I guess he decided to keep, because he left a negative feedback.

I don't usually sell on ebay anymore, but grailed changed their policy where you have to make it so that you're a business or something so I am not able to sell on there anymore. ISS marketplace, i don't even know if people go on ISS anymore so my options are pretty limited.

I guess I will start listing on NT. Need to sell off doubles and triples for SW 97/1.

I guess he decided to keep, because he left a negative feedback.

I don't usually sell on ebay anymore, but grailed changed their policy where you have to make it so that you're a business or something so I am not able to sell on there anymore. ISS marketplace, i don't even know if people go on ISS anymore so my options are pretty limited.

I guess I will start listing on NT. Need to sell off doubles and triples for SW 97/1.
Check out http://stockx.com. I personally haven't sold anything on there but a few friends have and said it was painless.

Back
Top Bottom