OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Check out http://stockx.com. I personally haven't sold anything on there but a few friends have and said it was painless.

I've sold a pair on stockx but too many low ballers and no interest in racers/trainers. Only hyped items like OW garbs and supreme tennis balls.

Can also try GOAT or sneakerhead.com to sell stuff

I personally don't like goat platform, but I will check out sneakerhead.com thanks!

For future reference. Don’t deal with a guy named David Amorim from San Jose, CA. Gave me a negative feedback on eBay after having years of positive feedback over one swoosh on racer lighter than the other pair. Offered refund but wanted to keep and asked me to refund more money on top of the discount I gave him. ****head. I hope you’re on this board to see this. How petty you are for a guy that makes $100k a year.

I've done my fair share of selling on EBAY over the years getting rid of doubles, or stuff I just never wore. I'm very pleased with stockX. Sold a couple pairs, and purchased one as well. Def recommend. Just wish they used expedited UPS.

AH8396 201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE 4/5

NDC Photos

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I think the cw flows well. It reminds of Boba Fett

We need to update NYC’s upcoming cw list with pics lol

Not at all, just wanna see a colorway that stands out. All these new colorways are great it’d just be cool to see something new
These are something new... they haven’t really been color blocked like this before. If they had labeled the olive pair an Undefeated collab I wouldn’t have been surprised.

Back
Top Bottom