OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
cheeto.jpg

Have these DS in a size 10 and been back and forth about letting them go. They're too snug for me and need a 10.5 but I doubt anyone is willing to trade for a 1/2 size down.

Found a guy on the FB group who was looking to sell his used pair for the same price I was selling mine new, no question I had to pass.

Have these DS in a size 10 and been back and forth about letting them go. They're too snug for me and need a 10.5 but I doubt anyone is willing to trade for a 1/2 size down.

Found a guy on the FB group who was looking to sell his used pair for the same price I was selling mine new, no question I had to pass.
how much you looking to sell for?

Anyone else think the all-white with gum sole looks a bit feminine or just me? Wish they still had the white/black in stock somewhere :frown:

Last edited:
It's such an easy catch because the tongue is a different color as well. I sent them an email about it... let's see what happens.

The same happened to me with GOAT. I had to wait two months to create a commercial invoice so I could mail the shoes back. I re-ordered MC1's from them so hopefully they don't send me MC3's again.

The same happened to me with GOAT. I had to wait two months to create a commercial invoice so I could mail the shoes back. I re-ordered MC1's from them so hopefully they don't send me MC3's again.

They gave me a return label this morning and said to send them back. Supposedly, I'll get a refund when they receive them.

Back
Top Bottom