OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@jblaze0222 teh chiz teh chiz @cgs37 @airthompson little mac little mac

Does anyone have the Product ID's for the Red/Gold Trainers?
Just trying to see what I can tell the employees when calling FTL's, because most dont know what they are locally when calling.

Also these were seen at non HOH FTL's right? Or is it HOH spots only?

Thanks. Trying to take a look at these in person.

PO
Red's - 4207102604130

That is what I have on my receipt, dont have the box anymore. My FTL has a HOH attached to it for what thats worth.

Same here. I checked 4 Footlockers this weekend. The one that had both the red and gold was a HOH. Another shoe they had (I know it's not a Trainer) was the new Air Max Plus TN Mercurial sneaker (white w orange). I haven't even seen those online anywhere (just a few overseas on the bay) or in stores. Just HOH (here) and FLs in Europe. It's rare to walk into a FL and see multiple rare/HTF sneakers on the wall.

Last edited:
BTW...I'm pretty sure they had these as well. I wasn't interested since I already have the white/black, black/white, and wolf grey.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.51.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.51.08 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
Hmm, good info here guys. I don't think the Footlocker near me is an HOH branch or w/e... I think there's one in Boston.

Hoping these drop online ASAP.

I’m gonna check my local HOH today. Would feel better about paying retail if they were HOH exclusives.

Checked the Footlocker nearby and they didn't have it on display. Even asked them and they "didn't have a clue" :lol:

I guess HOH Footlocker got it out first then local ones after.

Wore the reds today (kept the black laces in) and got 3 compliments. Might double-up if I can use the $15 points I got with this pair and my local gets my size back in.

That's the new black/white (bottom). Shoulda taken a better pic.

It's my spare phone I use when my smartphone's battery is spent. Pictures are of 'burner phone' quality.

IMO, the Red is almost the same as the OG. They're flames (double-up type of release). The gold is just OK. A disco cop (maybe). The black is 'nevermind.' I would put the red right behind the white/black as #2 from this reissue of Trainers this past year. #3 would be the black/white.

Feel like this go around with the FKT's resembles the release during the 2012 - 2014(?) period.

Reminds me when I caught onto FK late and started searching, so many pairs on ebay going for $75 and under. I think some in here remember what happened before Kanye wore the two infamous pairs and if I'm not mistaken, volts could've been had for less than retail? Could be wrong

Anyway, seems like a majority of the FKT's on NDC will go this route and be had for less than retail.

Agree with above. Nike REALLY needs to release a volt/black. Volt/black, blue glow, and for old times sake...the multicolor. I always thought the multi trainer was better than the racer.

Back
Top Bottom