OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Throwback Tuesday

IMG_2901.JPG

Left my mc racers in my car to change into after work, was 90 degrees outside, probably 110+ inside my car. My racers definitely shrank, feels like a half size smaller easily, really snug. The insole pops up a bit in the shoe as well which it never did before. I guess I can just wet the knit and wear them with double socks to stretch them back out or do you think I have to wet the entire shoe, soles and all (taking insoles out)? Thanks for any suggestions.

I deadass have been wearing these every day for the past month lmao

I’m starting to love these more than my multi color 2.0 racers which were previously my daily favorites

Wore the pale grey trainers all week. I'm loving the trainers for daily wear in the summer too. Even with dock shorts and a tee, they're just a perfect summer shoe (the plain pale grey).

Which outlet? I’ve seen the Raptor at mine but not the others you mentioned . Santa Clarita that is

Potomac Mills.
Woodbridge, VA

I know some outlets you can call and phone order but idk about this one.

Some country boys came and wiped out the store earlier today but they didn’t touch any of the runners. Just jerseys and Jordan’s.

Nike needs to hurry up and drop the reds worldwide.

That's turning into a weird release. No overseas, no US boutiques, and I even spotted someone on twitter asking about it, and the response was kinda like they didn't exist. I only saw them [red, gold, black] in one single FL, and the reds s/o quick.

Be funny if they don't show up at retail online or physical stores again, but are spotted in Factory Stores.

Back
Top Bottom