OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
D95F0CEC-2BD2-4059-8F2E-BD23CA86A109.jpeg
AEBFCDF3-0E42-435A-84A3-212E287067A8.jpeg

Looks like I've fallen for the racer at the perfect time. My mc2 should be here Monday, copped the black white volts last week, and all blacks. Jumped on all three for under retail. Combined.

What a time to be an FKR / FKT enthusiast! I've got another Citrus FKR (I think my 3rd) coming in for $51 shipped.

Yeah, I wore my first pair of fkr to Disneyland last weekend, came home, and ordered the other two, lol. I was looking at some trainers, but the lunar 1 trainers I have are not as forgiving in the toolbox area. Anyone know if the trainers fit the same?

FKs will definitely be Summer staples! 8)

In the FKRs, I have to go +1/2. In the FKTs, I go TTS.

What size are those?

They are size 8.5

DOPE! What size? :nerd:

Those are one of the cws that I want multiples of! I'm trying to track down some FL1s too...

Yea this is my 2nd Pair

Looks like I've fallen for the racer at the perfect time. My mc2 should be here Monday, copped the black white volts last week, and all blacks. Jumped on all three for under retail. Combined.

What a time to be ALIVE. Yea they have really good steals, just have to be patient.

On another note, it looks like the outsole on my Oreos 2.0 is starting to come off by the heel area, I've only worn those maybe 10 times.

It better be an isolated incident and not a trend. Have you guys experienced this?

They are size 8.5

Yea this is my 2nd Pair

What a time to be ALIVE. Yea they have really good steals, just have to be patient.

On another note, it looks like the outsole on my Oreos 2.0 is starting to come off by the heel area, I've only worn those maybe 10 times.

It better be an isolated incident and not a trend. Have you guys experienced this?

It seems like the one spot that has the most failures of the shoe. Some e6000 should do the trick.

I remember first putting them on in the hotel, telling my wife how weird it felt being so low to the ground and feeling the give of the upper, then getting back to the room at the end of the day thinking, I have a new favorite shoe! After all these years, I had been on quests and conquered a lot of my hunts, now I have these to look for. Thank goodness there are only a few "trophys" to get.

Last edited:
I remember first putting them on in the hotel, telling my wife how weird it felt being so low to the ground and feeling the give of the upper, then getting back to the room at the end of the day thinking, I have a new favorite shoe! After all these years, I had been on quests and conquered a lot of my hunts, now I have these to look for. Thank goodness there is only a few "trophys" to get.

They are also my all time favorite.

As for sizing with the trainers... I might be weird, but I use the same size in both for al of the trainers and racers. However, when it comes to the unpadded 2017-2018 trainers, I go a half size down. Those shoes really fit me weirdly. I got a lot of heel slip on them.

I got some lunar 1s a few years ago, but they ended up being soooooo snug I can't wear them. I steamed both pairs I had, and now one just won't give in the toebox width. Kinda scared me off of flyknit until the red am1s came out. The racer has a lot more give to it, and for me the length is perfect. I steamed mine as well to get the creases out of the front.

I have to wear socks, lol. I use those invisible ones anytime I wear shorts, so all summer, basically.

Back
Top Bottom