OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are Oreo 1.0’s still wearable? I didn’t realize how old they are but there’s so pretty good deals on pairs on the bay.

I thought I remember reading that Racers were designed to have a short lifespan, running mileage wise?

i know roshes were in.. then racers/trainers took over.. whats the wave right now?

Snowboard boots for me, lol. But they stopped making racers what, three years ago? Ultraboost came, then, what, vans? It's tough to tell till summertime. If you like racers, get em while the gettings good!

If anybody is looking for a pair of DS Oreo 1.0 Racers in a size 12 please hit my DM. Would love to see them go to someone in need on this thread!

Sport Turq FKR X ZF1 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

ACE64075-F65B-46CC-96B6-13B9CB341DD8.jpeg

So happy to finally get these back in the collection. Been a long, stressful hunt to find for the right price. 2nd favorite trainer of all time behind OG black/white and maybe that 2017 NBA finals PE (with white midsole) but those will never release. Still confused why these are way harder to find than all of the others out that 2017 batch.
20200212_130026.jpg

Been away a while; so are the racers and trainers officially D/C'd for life? Or can I hope to see them push out a few more colorways in the future?!

Been away a while; so are the racers and trainers officially D/C'd for life? Or can I hope to see them push out a few more colorways in the future?!
Racers and trainers have been discontinued. I have a hard time to believe that they won’t be back in the future... especially the racers.

Back
Top Bottom